• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bride's Registry Set-Up: Was it a Mistake?

In summary, the bride just needs to go into 'manage the registry' and uncheck the box if she wants to be removed from the contact list.
ChefMary412
I have a registry set up now. The bride did it online. I met her at a show and she asked for info on the registry. I gave it to her and then she set it all up. She must have clicked "DO NOT" contact. Now, it seemed when we talked that she wanted to work with me on it. What would you say I do? Is it rather obvious if you want to click on the "don't" contact me on the site?
I just want to make sure it was not a mistake on her part.

I've had this happen in the past, by brides who wanted help, then I got the 'no contact' on the registry. Turns out they thought the 'no contact' meant someone they didn't know would be assigned to their registry and they already had me as their consultant. It's hard to say, but it sounds like she was looking forward to having the help?

lauradahl said:
I've had this happen in the past, by brides who wanted help, then I got the 'no contact' on the registry. Turns out they thought the 'no contact' meant someone they didn't know would be assigned to their registry and they already had me as their consultant. It's hard to say, but it sounds like she was looking forward to having the help?

I agree with this, sometimes they think it's the company that will be getting a hold of them.

wadesgirl said:
I agree with this, sometimes they think it's the company that will be getting a hold of them.

Or they don't have a question right now so they don't need you to contact them now. Since you already have her contact info send her a quick note or call and thank her for the registry. Tell her that you are here to help her if she needs anything from you, that you can give her tips and recipes...

BethCooks4U said:
Or they don't have a question right now so they don't need you to contact them now. Since you already have her contact info send her a quick note or call and thank her for the registry. Tell her that you are here to help her if she needs anything from you, that you can give her tips and recipes...

Thanks. I was thinking a quick email like that would be fine. She is a friend of a friend anyways, so not a complete stranger. I will just tell her that I am here when and if she needs help.

I could be wrong, but I think I once had a Bride go in and un-check that box. She had checked it by mistake.

pjpamchef said:
I could be wrong, but I think I once had a Bride go in and un-check that box. She had checked it by mistake.

The bride just has to go into 'manage the registry' and she can uncheck the box. I had a bride do the same thing thinking she knew that I knew that she was registering so she didn't think she needed to be contacted again and checked the box. When I tried to update her registry for her and couldn't get it, I emailed her she went in and unchecked it.

After that happened I did send HO an email saying they needed to make that part of the registry more clear for the brides when they are completing that part of the registry. Just got a pat answer saying they'd inform the correct dept. Maybe if more of us contacted HO saying that part of the registery process is confusing to our brides, just maybe they could reword it.

BeckyC5830 said:
The bride just has to go into 'manage the registry' and she can uncheck the box. I had a bride do the same thing thinking she knew that I knew that she was registering so she didn't think she needed to be contacted again and checked the box. When I tried to update her registry for her and couldn't get it, I emailed her she went in and unchecked it.

After that happened I did send HO an email saying they needed to make that part of the registry more clear for the brides when they are completing that part of the registry. Just got a pat answer saying they'd inform the correct dept. Maybe if more of us contacted HO saying that part of the registery process is confusing to our brides, just maybe they could reword it.

I've sent that email more than once. lol

BethCooks4U said:
I've sent that email more than once. lol

Yep, sometimes when I send an email to HO or any customer service dept, I think it gets lost in a black hole when I get a automatic generated answer and it doesn't acknowledged any of the content of the email I sent or worse there is no response at all.

BeckyC5830 said:
Yep, sometimes when I send an email to HO or any customer service dept, I think it gets lost in a black hole when I get a automatic generated answer and it doesn't acknowledged any of the content of the email I sent or worse there is no response at all.

I can assure you though that they DO read them and if they hear something enough they do listen!

BethCooks4U said:
I can assure you though that they DO read them and if they hear something enough they do listen!

That's good to know. That's why I think it is important that consultants do take the time to send HO an email with concerns on the Bridal Registry process that is confusing to the user (Bride).

What is a bride's registry set-up?

A bride's registry set-up is a service offered by Pampered Chef where a bride-to-be can create a list of desired kitchen and cooking items from our catalog to be gifted at their wedding.

How do I set up a bride's registry?

To set up a bride's registry, simply visit our website or stop by one of our retail stores. Our team will guide you through the process and help you create a personalized list of items for your registry.

Can I make changes to my bride's registry after it has been set up?

Yes, you can make changes to your bride's registry at any time. Simply log in to your account on our website or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Is it a mistake to have a bride's registry set-up?

No, it is not a mistake to have a bride's registry set-up. It is a convenient and practical way for guests to know what gifts the bride and groom would appreciate and use in their new home.

Are there any perks to having a bride's registry set-up?

Yes, there are perks to having a bride's registry set-up with Pampered Chef. Our team will provide you with a special discount on your registry items and you will also receive a free gift from us as a thank you for choosing us for your registry needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Kathy's_Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies