• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Join the PC Community with Donna Sibila?

In summary, to become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up through their website or through a current consultant and purchase a starter kit. The starter kit includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials, as well as access to online support. The cost of becoming a consultant varies depending on the starter kit chosen. As a consultant, you can earn commission, receive discounts, and have flexible work options. To access the PC Community with Donna Sibila, you can log in to your personal website, join the Facebook group, or attend training events.
Donna Sibila
Hi Ive been a consultant 4 years now. Love all PC products and offerings. Looking forward to using this new to me site. Thank you in advance for sharing your tome an knowledge with me.

Welcome to CS Donna!

Welcome Donna. Check out all the files, recipes and lots of good threads.

Welcome. This is a wonderful place to geek out over PC, find amazing flyers and brochures, and generally just enjoy the PC life. I hope you find it as helpful and fun as I have.

1. How do I become a consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can either sign up through their website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary tools and materials to get started.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials. It also includes a personal website and access to online training and support.

3. How much does it cost to become a consultant?

The cost to become a consultant with Pampered Chef varies depending on the starter kit you choose. The standard starter kit costs $99, but there are also options for a deluxe kit or a digital kit.

4. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn commission on your sales, receive discounts on products, and have the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives. You also have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work from home.

5. How can I access the PC Community with Donna Sibila?

To access the PC Community with Donna Sibila, you can log in to your personal website and click on the "Community" tab. You can also join the Facebook group for consultants or attend virtual or in-person training events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ainsley Miller