• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Donate to ChefSuccess & Help Others Kickstart Their Business

In summary, a user inquires about donations to ChefSuccess and expresses interest in contributing due to the site's helpfulness in their business. Another user agrees and mentions a donation button will be added. The option to donate through subscription plans is also mentioned, with a reminder about the cost of running the site. Another user expresses their intention to subscribe once their business is back on track. The first gold member is thanked and clarification is made about the difference between a subscription and donation. The idea of using and promoting the site as a form of donation is suggested. A question is asked about the possibility of a tax deduction. Several users express their gratitude for the site and its positive impact on their businesses. A list of supporters is mentioned and an update
cajunchelle
Gold Member
Is there anything set up to send donations to ChefSuccess? I would like to donate some money, this site has really helped me to kick off my business and I don't know where I would be without it. I know that hosting a website etc can get pretty expensive.

Anyone else interested in donating some money?

wow, very thankful and honored by your request. I never disappoint, so I'll have a donation button up soon. :)

Thanks a lot Greg, hopefully others will help out in the effort! If something helps me I don't mind helping a little to keep it here!

Donations can be taken here:
http://www.chefsuccess.com/subscriptions.php

You don't need a paypal account to join a subscription plan. When at the paypal website in the middle of the page you'll find the text "If you do not currently have a PayPal account" click the button to the right of it and you can enter your CC information.

I guess it would be appropriate to say it costs over $380/m to run the server chefsuccess is on and for advertising.

Also if you wish to donate more than the subscriptions allow then please PM me and I can give you another option.

I took a couple of months off for the Holidays, but as soon as I am back on track with some shows, I will subscribe. I greatly appreciate this site and want to help support it. I hope everyone else does too.

Thank you to thepamperinglady, our first gold member!

Someone said they would "subscribe". Is this a subscription or just donations? It needs to be set straight as I like this forum VERY MUCH, but do not have paypal nor a credit card, so probably will not get to donate for a while until things are more settled in my unsettled world.

chefloriray said:
Someone said they would "subscribe". Is this a subscription or just donations? It needs to be set straight as I like this forum VERY MUCH, but do not have paypal nor a credit card, so probably will not get to donate for a while until things are more settled in my unsettled world.

You can think of it as a donation in the form of a subscription. One of the best ways to "donate" is by using and posting on the site. Also by telling and referring other people to chefsuccess.

Money well spentThis is site is so very helpful. It is only right to help you out.

Tax Deduction?If I'm not mistaken, it would probably be a tax deduction, too, as it is an avenue to increasing your business, but even if it's not, it's well worth it!

Thanks for all your hard work, Greg and Deb, and thanks, also, to all the consultants who have answered questions, posted flyers, etc. - my business has seen a dramatic improvement since I joined the Chefsuccess community.

Best wishes to all of you in 2006!

Diane

Thanks so much Greg. I am glad to see that everyone else is joining me in wanting to make a donation. I hope this helps you to keep this such a great site!

Michelle

Gold Members now can store 100 private messages and use the private message tracking system! :)

What is "Donate to ChefSuccess & Help Others Kickstart Their Business"?

"Donate to ChefSuccess & Help Others Kickstart Their Business" is a program where individuals can donate money to help support aspiring chefs and entrepreneurs in starting their Pampered Chef business. This donation goes towards providing training, resources, and support to those in need.

How can I donate to ChefSuccess?

There are a few ways to donate to ChefSuccess. You can visit our website and click on the "Donate" button, or you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant who can assist you in making a donation. You can also host a fundraiser or event to raise funds for ChefSuccess.

Where does the money go when I donate to ChefSuccess?

The money donated to ChefSuccess goes towards providing training, resources, and support to aspiring chefs and entrepreneurs in starting their Pampered Chef business. This includes things like business tools, marketing materials, and training programs to help them succeed.

Is my donation to ChefSuccess tax-deductible?

Yes, your donation to ChefSuccess is tax-deductible. You will receive a receipt for your donation that you can use when filing your taxes.

Can I choose where my donation goes within the ChefSuccess program?

Yes, you can choose to make a general donation that will go towards supporting the overall program, or you can specify which area you want your donation to support, such as training, resources, or mentorship programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
Replies
Views
kcjodih