1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Donations

1. cajunchelle

cajunchelle Member Gold Member

Is there anything set up to send donations to ChefSuccess? I would like to donate some money, this site has really helped me to kick off my business and I don't know where I would be without it. I know that hosting a website etc can get pretty expensive.

Anyone else interested in donating some money?

Jan 6, 2006
  2. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

wow, very thankful and honored by your request. I never disappoint, so I'll have a donation button up soon. :)

Jan 6, 2006
  3. cajunchelle

Thanks a lot Greg, hopefully others will help out in the effort! If something helps me I don't mind helping a little to keep it here!

Jan 6, 2006
  4. Admin Greg

Donations can be taken here:
    http://www.chefsuccess.com/subscriptions.php

You don't need a paypal account to join a subscription plan. When at the paypal website in the middle of the page you'll find the text "If you do not currently have a PayPal account" click the button to the right of it and you can enter your CC information.

I guess it would be appropriate to say it costs over $380/m to run the server chefsuccess is on and for advertising.

Also if you wish to donate more than the subscriptions allow then please PM me and I can give you another option.

Jan 6, 2006
  5. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

I took a couple of months off for the Holidays, but as soon as I am back on track with some shows, I will subscribe. I greatly appreciate this site and want to help support it. I hope everyone else does too.

6. Admin Greg

Thank you to thepamperinglady, our first gold member!

Jan 6, 2006
  7. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

Someone said they would "subscribe". Is this a subscription or just donations? It needs to be set straight as I like this forum VERY MUCH, but do not have paypal nor a credit card, so probably will not get to donate for a while until things are more settled in my unsettled world.

Jan 6, 2006
  8. Admin Greg

You can think of it as a donation in the form of a subscription. One of the best ways to "donate" is by using and posting on the site. Also by telling and referring other people to chefsuccess.

Jan 6, 2006
  9. Sk8Mom209

Sk8Mom209 Advanced Member Gold Member

Money well spent

This is site is so very helpful. It is only right to help you out.

Jan 6, 2006
  10. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

Tax Deduction?

If I'm not mistaken, it would probably be a tax deduction, too, as it is an avenue to increasing your business, but even if it's not, it's well worth it!

Thanks for all your hard work, Greg and Deb, and thanks, also, to all the consultants who have answered questions, posted flyers, etc. - my business has seen a dramatic improvement since I joined the Chefsuccess community.

Best wishes to all of you in 2006!

Diane

Jan 6, 2006
  11. cajunchelle

Thanks so much Greg. I am glad to see that everyone else is joining me in wanting to make a donation. I hope this helps you to keep this such a great site!

Michelle

Jan 6, 2006
  12. Admin Greg

Jan 6, 2006
  13. Admin Greg

Gold Members now can store 100 private messages and use the private message tracking system! :)

Mar 2, 2006
Have something to add?