• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed! Bingo Night Prize Donations for Elementary School

In summary, when choosing prizes for a bingo night at an elementary school, it is important to consider age-appropriateness and fun for children. Popular options include small toys, books, coloring sets, and gift cards to family-friendly restaurants or stores. The number of prizes needed depends on the number of players, with a recommended ratio of one prize per 10-15 players. It is best to donate new items to ensure fairness and excitement. While there are no specific themes or categories, it is helpful to consider the age range of the children attending. Donated prizes can be dropped off at the school's main office or arranged for pickup with the event organizer. All donations are appreciated and thank you for your support!
jodistrauss
My daughter's elementary school is having a "bingo night" to raise money for the school. I have told the chairperson that I will make up several (2) prize baskets to donate as well as 1-2 gift certificates (redeemable through me).

Here's my questions:

Do I send the items in on a show I have going in to HO in the next day or so? (my mom was the hostess so she could get something out of it too) or do a personal order.

Also, what is good to put in to donate? I would like for the people to pick up the prizes from the raffle, go back to the table, and have everyone OOOOH and AAHHH over them so that MAYBE I could get some sales/bookings out of this. I was thinking originally about the kid's chef outfit and cookie cutters, BUT the event isn't until the 1st week of March-when they aren't available to purchase anymore.

HELP!!!

Any ideas??

Of course put them on your mom's show so she can get credit towards her sales.

I donated a basket to my son's Pinewood Derby raffle a couple of weeks ago and included items needed to make Lemonade and PB & J uncrustables. I had earned duplicates of the quick stir pitcher and citrus press, so I included them along with a cut n seal a mini spatula, and a Season's best. OF course I included a catalog and my business card. Lots of OOH"s and AHHH's (as most of the raffle things were "guy" things" but still no sales or bookings off of it!

1. What types of prizes are suitable for a bingo night at an elementary school?

Prizes for a bingo night at an elementary school should be age-appropriate and fun for children. Some popular options include small toys, books, coloring sets, and gift cards to family-friendly restaurants or stores.

2. How many prizes should I donate for the event?

The number of prizes needed will depend on the number of players participating in the bingo night. Typically, it's a good idea to donate at least one prize per every 10-15 players.

3. Can I donate used or gently used items as prizes?

While we appreciate all donations, it's best to donate new items for the bingo night prizes. This ensures that all children have an equal chance of winning and helps maintain the excitement of the event.

4. Are there any specific themes or categories for the prizes?

There are no specific themes or categories for the prizes, but it's always a good idea to consider the age range of the children attending the event. For example, if it's a bingo night for younger children, prizes that involve arts and crafts or toys may be more suitable.

5. How do I donate the prizes for the bingo night?

You can drop off your donated prizes at the school's main office or contact the event organizer to arrange a pickup. We appreciate all donations and thank you for your support!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies
Views
kisrae
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • candiejayne
  • Pampered Chef Sales