• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Power of Don Funt's Tips for Catalog Shows | Learn More Here!

In summary, "Don Funt Tips Anyone?" is a series of tips and tricks created by Don Funt to simplify cooking and make it more enjoyable for everyone. These tips can be accessed through the company's website, social media pages, monthly newsletter, cooking demonstrations, and parties. They are not exclusive to Pampered Chef products, as Don's goal is to make cooking accessible to all. Customers and fans can also submit their own cooking tips, which may be featured in the series. These tips are available to everyone, regardless of their affiliation with Pampered Chef.
Katiek77
My director gave me some tips from Don Funt. I totally love his tips. I was wondering how I can get access to more tips that he has. Does anyone happen to have any of his tips that you could post? Do any of you know how I can learn more about the techniques he uses? I am especially interested in how he does his catalog shows. My director told me that Don does great catalog shows, but she doesn't have any flyers from him about them. Do any of you have any of his flyers on how he does catalog shows? If you can post any I would love it! Thanks so much. I have found this group to be so helpful and well worth the $5 that I paid for it!!!!
Katie:angel:

There are a couple recorded tele-classes with him on CC. Scroll over the Training Tab and then select Tele-classes. Also, you can type his name in the search box on CC and find some other training and ideas from him.

Actually - just scroll to the bottom of this page and you will see a list of links to other threads with info from Don Funt....

What is "Don Funt Tips Anyone?"

"Don Funt Tips Anyone?" is a series of tips and tricks created by our founder, Don Funt, to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable for everyone.

How can I access "Don Funt Tips Anyone?"

"Don Funt Tips Anyone?" can be accessed through our website, our social media pages, and our monthly newsletter. You can also find them at our cooking demonstrations and parties.

Are "Don Funt Tips Anyone?" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, "Don Funt Tips Anyone?" are applicable to various kitchen tools and gadgets, not just Pampered Chef products. Don Funt's goal is to simplify cooking and make it accessible to all, regardless of the brand of equipment being used.

Can I submit my own cooking tips to "Don Funt Tips Anyone?"

Yes, we welcome submissions from our customers and fans for "Don Funt Tips Anyone?" You can send them to us through email or social media and we will review and potentially feature them in our series.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to access "Don Funt Tips Anyone?"

No, "Don Funt Tips Anyone?" are available to everyone, regardless of their affiliation with Pampered Chef. We believe in sharing helpful and innovative cooking tips with everyone, not just our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Reba Gowin
  • KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies