• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don Funt Notes From Kc Visit...

In summary, Don Funt's notes from his training were fantastic. If you get the opportunity to attend one of his training sessions, do so! He is so funny and keeps the audience interested.
flemings99
Gold Member
Hi-

Thought I'd share the notes from the training Don Funt did here in KC. FANTASTIC!! If you get the opportunity to ever do training with him---find a way & do it. He's sooooooo funny!!

Attachments

• Don Funt 09.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 552
Thank you, great notes!

Thanks so much for posting. I may have questions later. I will let you know.

I love reading notes from his presentations. Always motivating! I wonder if I could pull off some of the things he says and does. :DHow he sets up his guest folders sounds interesting. I like the idea. I wonder if it's too much though. Don't some of you guys have experience with these? I thought some said it gets to be too much sometimes and to simplify. Maybe if I wasn't bringing so much product, I wouldn't mind bringing all the preset guest folders? I wonder how much of an investment it is to just go ahead and try it out and see. I need to improve on talking about the opportunity and also the wedding registry. Love his ideas on getting the info out on those.I know he makes the same recipe every time and does it before the guests arrive. So he does mainly an entertaining presentation for his shows, right? Boy, I'm not that entertaining, so I don't know if I could do that successfully. Does he do any demos of the products or have people try anything out? I know he is super successful, but on one side you have his fantastic record, then the other side there is HO giving us all these ideas on recipes and interactive shows. I guess we decide what works best for us, but I'm conflicted. What does everyone else like and think they would do like him?

oh man, when was this? That would have been worth the drive!

LOVE the cell phone idea...I might try this one!

Last sat. We were guest of another cluster that set the event up, they had very limited spots available.

I could never pull off the show he does, with the recipe before hand and just talking the whole time. He's soooooo funny. Keeps you interested. Several of us commented on how we were ready to buy something at the end. Oh, to be that good.

thanks for sharing!

What is "Don Funt Notes From Kc Visit..." about?

"Don Funt Notes From Kc Visit..." is a collection of notes, tips, and insights from Pampered Chef's Senior Vice President of Sales, Don Funt, during his visit to Kansas City. It covers topics such as sales strategies, customer satisfaction, and team building.

Who is Don Funt?

Don Funt is the Senior Vice President of Sales at Pampered Chef. He has over 20 years of experience in sales, marketing, and leadership roles in the direct selling industry.

What can I learn from "Don Funt Notes From Kc Visit..."?

Through Don Funt's notes and insights, you can learn valuable tips and strategies for improving your sales performance, enhancing customer satisfaction, and building a strong team within your Pampered Chef business.

Is "Don Funt Notes From Kc Visit..." only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, "Don Funt Notes From Kc Visit..." can be beneficial for anyone in the direct selling industry or looking to improve their sales and leadership skills. While it may reference Pampered Chef specifically, the overall principles and strategies can be applied to any direct selling business.

How can I access "Don Funt Notes From Kc Visit..."?

"Don Funt Notes From Kc Visit..." is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. It is also included in some training materials and events for Pampered Chef consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mbkraese
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies