• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try "Dollar Days Promotion: A Strong Start to 2006!

In summary, this consultant is offering a promotion where hosts can book the first available date in the month, condensing the show schedule and leaving dates at the end of the month open so that guests in attendance the first 2 weeks can still schedule at the end of the month to take advantage of the 1.5 free product value. If the show is held on the 10th day of the month, the cost to the consultant is only $10.40.
elisha
I saw an idea here that I really liked - the Dollar Days promotion. I have decided to give this a try. I am committed to starting off 2006 with a strong start, which means a full calendar! Of course, I would also like to earn free registration at National Conference as well!

The beauty of this promotion is that it encourages hosts to book the first available date in the month, condensing the show schedule and leaving dates at the end of the month open so that guests in attendance the first 2 weeks can still schedule at the end of the month to take advantage of the 1.5 free product value.

With the $400 show minimum to take advantage of the promotion, that's at least an $80 commission on the show if they are getting the free stone. With the consultant discount, the stone would cost me no more than $19.40 (25.50 minus 20% discount, minus $1 from host). This comes out to less than 5% of the commission on the show, which isn't bad at all, especially if they end up having a better show than the minimum $400, or if the show was held on, say the 10th day of the month (then a $10.40 cost to me).

I have also used my website to encourage catalog hosts to collect orders from friends and family as they visit with them at holiday gatherings, and then to submit their $400 or greater catalog show to me on New Year's Day so they can order a Lg. Round Stone for $1.

I am trying this for January, and if it works well then I will continue to use it every 2-3 months, or whenever I feel that my business needs a boost. I am curious to find out if anyone else has offered this to their customers, and if you found it to be successful or not. Any feedback and/or suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• Dollar Days.doc
    96 KB · Views: 682
I myself have not tried this, but I only have one suggestion. Make sure you put 2006 on your flyer. Some people will get it and think that it is already expired.

What a great idea! I love that you're calling it Dollar Days. I knew another consultant that did this and I can't remember what she called it but I can easily remember Dollar Days---and I bet your potential hosts will, too! Good luck with it, and please report back with how it does for you.

What is the "Try Dollar Days Promotion"?

The "Try Dollar Days Promotion" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef at the beginning of 2006. It allows customers to try out our products for just one dollar, giving them the opportunity to experience the quality and convenience of our products at a low cost.

How does the promotion work?

During the "Try Dollar Days Promotion," customers can purchase select Pampered Chef products for just one dollar when they spend $60 or more on other products. This allows them to try out new products at a significantly reduced price.

What products are included in the promotion?

The specific products included in the "Try Dollar Days Promotion" may vary, but typically include a variety of our best-selling items such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. These products are carefully chosen to give customers a taste of the quality and versatility of our products.

Is the promotion available online or only through in-home parties?

The "Try Dollar Days Promotion" is available both online and through in-home parties. Customers can take advantage of this special offer by placing an order through their consultant or on our website.

Are there any restrictions on the promotion?

There are a few restrictions on the "Try Dollar Days Promotion." The $60 purchase must be made in a single transaction and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Additionally, there is a limit of one $1 product per $60 spent. Other terms and conditions may apply, so please consult with your consultant or our website for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • funinyourkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies