• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dollar Days Redone...for June/July

In summary, "Dollar Days Redone" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef in June and July that provides discounts on select kitchen tools and cookware. The promotion runs for the entire months of June and July, but products may sell out quickly. It cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and only specific products are included. Normal return and exchange policies apply, but at the discounted price.
schel
Here are some flyers from last year redone for anyone who wants to use them.
Schel :)

Attachments

Very nice! But we no longer sell the classic deep dish baker. :eek:

BethCooks4U said:
Very nice! But we no longer sell the classic deep dish baker. :eek:

Thanks! I'll have to delete it.
Schel

There it is. If I was better at putting pictures of things in I would put a new item in, but I am not so computer smart.
Schel

Attachments

• dollar days flyer.doc
    153.5 KB · Views: 399
Looks great, thanks for doing this.

I've put them in PDF format and removed the contact information for those that don't have word.

Attachments

Tasha,
Just wanted to say THANKS for putting things in PDF format. Until a few months ago, we didn't have word and a lot of stuff wouldn't work. I am glad you do this even though I now have word. I am sure there are many whom don't have it and need the PDF format. Just wanted to let you know, it is appreciated.

It is nice to include both .pdf and word if you can, it seems to save time and several posts later, someone is wanting it in the other format... ;)

Do you find quite a bit of interest in the "dollar days" promotions? Who do you give them to? Past hosts, new hosts, post in grocery store, etc. I am taking notes, in case you were wondering :) :) :cool:

1. What are "Dollar Days Redone" for June/July?

"Dollar Days Redone" is a promotion run by Pampered Chef during the months of June and July. It offers special discounts on select products, giving customers the opportunity to purchase high-quality kitchen tools and cookware at a discounted price.

2. How long does the "Dollar Days Redone" promotion last?

The "Dollar Days Redone" promotion runs for the entire months of June and July. However, specific products may sell out before the promotion ends, so it is best to take advantage of the discounts as soon as possible.

3. Can I use other discounts or promotions with "Dollar Days Redone"?

No, "Dollar Days Redone" cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. Only the discounted prices listed during the promotion will be honored.

4. Are all Pampered Chef products included in "Dollar Days Redone"?

No, only select products are included in the "Dollar Days Redone" promotion. These products will be clearly marked on our website and in our catalog during the months of June and July.

5. Can I return or exchange products purchased during "Dollar Days Redone"?

Yes, our normal return and exchange policy applies to products purchased during "Dollar Days Redone." However, please note that returns or exchanges will be processed at the discounted price paid for the product, not the original retail price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ivykeep
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • ejleinenbach