1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Dollar Day$ at the PC (Flyer)

Tags:
  1. jennmarques

jennmarques Guest

O.K. this is an attempt to boost my June Sales. What do you think?

Jenn

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2005
    May 23, 2005
  2. Sannemomof4

Sannemomof4 Novice Member

sorry couldnt read it! wouldnt convert or somthing

May 23, 2005
  3. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

Hey Jenn,

I think it looks good. The only part that jumped out at me as being questionalbe, was the part about the show having to be submitted on the same day?? I'm curious to know what your reason behind putting that was? I'm wondering if maybe you know something that I should know :)

Otherwise I think it looks great! How are you going to distribute your Dollar A Day promotion?

May 23, 2005
  4. jennmarques

jennmarques Guest

I am actually going to send it out via email and also regular mail to customers who have not given me their emails. I am also going to leave a couple of copies at my kid's school and send one to Dentist office, Dr's office, etc.

The only reason that I put that line in was so that they would close their show out ASAP, rather than having to wait. Otherwise there was no other reason.

May 23, 2005
  5. jennmarques

jennmarques Guest

I just sent you a private email to see if you can open it that way.

hth,
    Jenn

May 23, 2005
  6. Sannemomof4

Sannemomof4 Novice Member

thanks Jenn but i dont know whats up; some things i can open and other ones just dont want to apparently; some open w/out the pics and others show a blank page;;;shrugging :rolleyes:

May 23, 2005
  7. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

How do you send it in email? Does it have to go as an attachment? Or can I cut & paste it into an email?

May 23, 2005
  8. jennmarques

jennmarques Guest

You can change it into an hml or html document, but you need to link the pictures back to PC. You're better sending it as an attachment. That way it will save you time.

Jenn

May 23, 2005
  9. Love that!

I love that idea!!! I hope you dont mind...but I am going to use it! Instead of closing the day of the party, I am going to have them close within one week of the show (i think).

Anyway, thank you!

Amber :)
    www.pamperedchef.biz/amberthechef

May 23, 2005
  10. lde1403

lde1403 Member

May 23, 2005
  11. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

How do I do all that? I am so clueless. I am afraid sending it as an attachment people won'y open it - you know people are about downloading stuff.

May 24, 2005
  12. Unable to open

Would you also e-mail it to me. I only got a blank page. Thanks
    jdaven@oasisol.com

May 24, 2005
  13. jennmarques

jennmarques Guest

An easier way to do this is to open it up in Microsoft Word. Make your changes to the file. Save. Under VIEW (on the top of the page) Scroll down to toolbars. Another box will pull up with the different types of tollbars that you can have. Choose the email toolbar. On that toolbar highlight and click on the email key (5th on in;looks like and envelope and letter). Now you can email to whomever you'd like. Email it to yourseld first. It will come up as a regular message in the email body.

hth,
    Jenn

May 24, 2005
  14. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

I would just copy the content and not worry about the pictures. What you want to get out to people is the information. It's a bonus if it is pretty, but the information is what is key.

15. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

How do you enter it into PP?

I am closing a show tomorrow and wondered how you put the price of the day item discount onto PP? My host is picking the food chopper and she had her show on the 18th. I know that I will be placing the order using her 30% discount and when I do the math it comes to a $8.55 discount and she's going to be paying $18 so that leaves me only paying $1.95. Do I just enter into the payment box $1.95 consultant gift? Thanks in advance!

Jun 23, 2005
  16. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

Kristi

Kristi, that is how you should do it.

Jun 23, 2005
  17. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Thank you Chef kearns for confirming that for me!

Jun 23, 2005
Have something to add?