• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Get a Rectangle Baking Stone for $10 with Our Dollar a Day Promotion?

In summary, the "Dollar a Day Promotion" is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products for only one dollar with a minimum purchase of $60. The promotion typically runs for a few weeks, but the exact duration may vary. The products available for one dollar are pre-selected and may vary during the promotion, but there is a variety to choose from. There is a limit of one product per $60 purchase, and the promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
DebPC
Staff member
One Pampered Chef booking promotion which sometimes works to get them booking in the beginning of the month is if they book in the first 5 days of the month they get a certain product at a certain price. Example: Rectangle Baking Stone for $10. You could work this to suit anytime you wanted people to book. People love getting a deal and you can customize the product to what the audience is most excited about.
You might want to set a minimum show amount for them to get the special.
Debbie

This works great if you are trying to book in close or have just a few
dates left and need to fill them. My recruiter uses the chopper and gives it
for the date so book for the 12th get the chopper for $12.

dollar day promotionsDo you have a flyer for this event, to put at stores?
Ann

I don't have a flyer. I just offer it at my shows when I need to. Usually 2-3 times a year.

, thank you for sharing this great booking promotion idea! Offering a special deal for booking in the first 5 days of the month is a great way to incentivize potential hosts and get them excited about hosting a Pampered Chef party. I love the flexibility of being able to customize the product to what the audience is most interested in, as well as setting a minimum show amount to ensure a successful party. I will definitely be using this promotion in my future bookings. Thanks again!

1. What is the "Dollar a Day Promotion?"

The "Dollar a Day Promotion" is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products for only one dollar with a minimum purchase of $60. It is a limited time offer and can be found on our website or through our independent consultants.

2. How long is the "Dollar a Day Promotion" available?

The "Dollar a Day Promotion" is available for a limited time only. It typically runs for a few weeks, but the exact duration may vary. We recommend checking our website or contacting your consultant for the most up-to-date information on the promotion's availability.

3. Can I choose which products I can purchase for one dollar?

No, the products available for one dollar are pre-selected and may vary during the promotion. However, we ensure that there is a variety of products to choose from, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware.

4. Is there a limit to how many products I can purchase for one dollar?

Yes, there is a limit of one product per $60 purchase. This means that if you spend $120, you can purchase two products for one dollar each. The products must also be purchased in the same transaction to qualify for the promotion.

5. Can I combine the "Dollar a Day Promotion" with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Dollar a Day Promotion" cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. It is a standalone deal and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elisha
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
WendyAebi
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
h_simcox