• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Success: Celebrating Sales and Booked Shows!

In summary, the "Doing the Happy Dance" campaign is a fun and interactive way for customers to celebrate and share their success with Pampered Chef products on social media using the hashtag #PamperedChefHappyDance. To participate, individuals can share a photo or video of themselves using a Pampered Chef product and join the "Pampered Chef Happy Dance Community" Facebook group. Benefits of participating include the chance to be featured on social media and win monthly prizes. The campaign is open to everyone, and there is no specific type of content that needs to be shared as long as it showcases one's love for Pampered Chef.
Sooner PC
:D I finished SS3 in November and had $4500 in sales. I checked the PC website and found out I was number 15 in sales for that group !!!!! I am doing the HAPPY DANCE. I got all of the SS bonuses and 3 add ons. My kitchen runneth over :) I am laying low for December because I have to travel to see family, but watch out in January. I have 12 shows booked!!!! and 2 in February. I am determined to earn the trip even though I don't know where they are sending us.

I just love Pampered Chef!!

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

Good for you! You can do it!

Shannon,
That's just GREAT! You're doing a fabulous job. Keep up the good work and you WILL be earning that trip! I'm very happy for you because it's so exciting to see our hard work pay off. Congratulations! :)

Congratulations Shannon!!

What a great start for your business!! It is a great accomplishment to even be listed as one of the top SS sellers let alone be #15!!

WOO HOO!!

What is the "Doing the Happy Dance" campaign?

The "Doing the Happy Dance" campaign is a fun and interactive way to celebrate and share your success with Pampered Chef products. It encourages customers to share their happy cooking moments and experiences with our products on social media using the hashtag #PamperedChefHappyDance.

How can I participate in the "Doing the Happy Dance" campaign?

Participating in the "Doing the Happy Dance" campaign is easy! Simply share a photo or video of yourself using a Pampered Chef product, along with a caption about why you love it, on social media using the hashtag #PamperedChefHappyDance. You can also join our Facebook group, "Pampered Chef Happy Dance Community," to connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts and share your happy cooking moments.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Doing the Happy Dance" campaign?

Not only is participating in the "Doing the Happy Dance" campaign a fun way to celebrate your love for Pampered Chef products, but it also gives you the chance to be featured on our social media channels and website, and connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts. Plus, each month we select a winner from the #PamperedChefHappyDance hashtag to win a prize!

Can I participate in the "Doing the Happy Dance" campaign if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! The "Doing the Happy Dance" campaign is open to everyone, including customers, consultants, and even those who have never used a Pampered Chef product before. We love seeing everyone's happy cooking moments and sharing in the joy of delicious food!

Is there a specific type of content that I should share for the "Doing the Happy Dance" campaign?

No, there is no specific type of content that you need to share for the "Doing the Happy Dance" campaign. You can share anything from a photo of your favorite Pampered Chef tool, to a video of you cooking a meal using our products, to a post about your experience at a Pampered Chef party. As long as it showcases your love for Pampered Chef, it is perfect for the campaign!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
afshea
Replies
Views
mscharf
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • smilesarepriceless
  • General Chat