• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doing my first show since November tonight, and I'm nervous! Wish me

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
Doing my first show since November tonight, and I'm nervous! Wish me luck!:blushing:

littlemaisyPC

Gold Member
Sep 14, 2008
Re: Nervous...

Hey Kara haven't seen you on here lately. Good luck at your show tonight let us know how it goes for you.

Last edited:

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009

Thank you! I decided to take a step back from PC for a few months, I was just maintaining activity so I wouldn't lose my team/career sales, but I'm starting to wind things up again and I'm excited!

lesliec

Veteran Member
Mar 31, 2010

Good luck!!!! Just practice and review your material and you will do fine, remember you are the Pampered Chef, not the perfect chef.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005

Best wishes! I know you'll do well.

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009

Thanks everyone! The party was good. There was a Gold Rush rep there as well, and there were over 20 guests, it was a very rowdy crowd, and it was more like an open house environment. I prepped the recipe before the guests arrived (knowing ahead of time that this wouldn't make a good group for a cooking demo) and put up a display of some of our newer items and some of the bamboo pieces with catalogs and order forms. There was NO way I was going to get everyone together to even do a presentation or walk through the catalog, so I basically mingled and talked with the guests, answered their questions, and found a corner to do checkouts- it flowed very naturally and I felt really good!

The best part about it was that it reaffirmed that I DO love having a PC biz and I am passionate about what I do, and this is the right thing for me. Despite the fact I got no immediate bookings or recruit leads, I went to bed last night with a smile on my face because I'm happy to have my apron back on :D

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009

Congrats! Glad it was a success and that it helped solidify your love with the biz!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005

Good for you!

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008

Good to have you back, Kara, and glad you re-discovered your passion!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Doraine
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views