• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Take the Stage: A Nervous Musician's Journey

In summary,Kara is nervous about her first show since November. She wishes her luck and thanks her readers for their support. Kara feels good about her show and reaffirms that she loves her business.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Doing my first show since November tonight, and I'm nervous! Wish me luck!:blushing:

Re: Nervous...Hey Kara haven't seen you on here lately. Good luck at your show tonight let us know how it goes for you.

Last edited:
Re: Nervous...Thank you! I decided to take a step back from PC for a few months, I was just maintaining activity so I wouldn't lose my team/career sales, but I'm starting to wind things up again and I'm excited!

Re: Nervous...Good luck!!!! Just practice and review your material and you will do fine, remember you are the Pampered Chef, not the perfect chef.

Re: Nervous...Best wishes! I know you'll do well.

Re: Nervous...Thanks everyone! The party was good. There was a Gold Rush rep there as well, and there were over 20 guests, it was a very rowdy crowd, and it was more like an open house environment. I prepped the recipe before the guests arrived (knowing ahead of time that this wouldn't make a good group for a cooking demo) and put up a display of some of our newer items and some of the bamboo pieces with catalogs and order forms. There was NO way I was going to get everyone together to even do a presentation or walk through the catalog, so I basically mingled and talked with the guests, answered their questions, and found a corner to do checkouts- it flowed very naturally and I felt really good!

The best part about it was that it reaffirmed that I DO love having a PC biz and I am passionate about what I do, and this is the right thing for me. Despite the fact I got no immediate bookings or recruit leads, I went to bed last night with a smile on my face because I'm happy to have my apron back on :D

Re: Nervous...Congrats! Glad it was a success and that it helped solidify your love with the biz!

Re: Nervous...Good for you!

Re: Nervous...Good to have you back, Kara, and glad you re-discovered your passion!

1. How can "Ready to Take the Stage" help a nervous musician?

"Ready to Take the Stage" is a comprehensive program designed specifically for musicians who struggle with performance anxiety. It provides practical tools and techniques to help manage nervousness and build confidence, allowing musicians to deliver their best performances.

2. What topics are covered in the "Ready to Take the Stage" program?

The program covers various topics such as understanding the root of performance anxiety, breathing and relaxation exercises, positive self-talk, visualization techniques, and tips for dealing with mistakes and setbacks.

3. Is this program suitable for all types of musicians?

Yes, "Ready to Take the Stage" is designed for musicians of all levels and genres. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, and whether you play classical, jazz, or rock music, the program can help you overcome performance anxiety.

4. Can I access the "Ready to Take the Stage" program online?

Yes, the program is available for online purchase and can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. This allows you to learn and practice at your own pace and convenience.

5. Is there a money-back guarantee for the "Ready to Take the Stage" program?

Yes, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the program, you can request a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tig
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tig
Replies
Views
chefann
  • DZmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies