• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Becoming a PC Consultant Worth It? Insights from a Single Dad

In summary, becoming a PC Consultant offers the benefits of flexible work hours, extra income opportunities, and discounts on products. New Consultants can expect comprehensive training and support, including access to a mentor and a community of experienced Consultants. The income potential for PC Consultants varies based on individual effort and network size. Being a single parent should not hinder success as a PC Consultant, but time management is important. Male PC Consultants may face limited representation, but can overcome any biases with their knowledge and enthusiasm for Pampered Chef products.
AZ_Chef_James
Hi, my name is James, and I am looking at becoming a Consultant.
My situation is that I am a single dad who works for a non-profit. My daughter does competative gymnastics, which is not cheap. I have been concidering possible ways to make some extra money. One of my friends had a party this past weekend, and I enjoyed it. I ended up talking to the consultant about PC, and am interested. She gave me some more info, and has invited me to her team meeting next weekend. Right now I am just checking into PC, doing my due diligence. I would also like to get some feedback from some new consultants and the male consultants about their experiences, both good and bad.
Thanks in advance.

Hi James!
I think that's great you're looking into this opportunity. You'll probably hear from a few of the male consultants who are on this board, but I just wanted to say you should go for it! You'll never know what this experience would be like for you until you try. And you may have heard that some of the top performers in the company are men! You definitely have a unique situation when you're a male and have a mostly female audience! If there are any specific questions you have about the business, be sure to post them here. Everyone is so helpful and you'll get all kinds of great ideas.

I think it's a great way to make some extra income or replace other income when you step up the business a little. Good luck to you! :)

Thanks Becky, my consultant did mention that men tend to do a bit better, the whole man in the kitchen thing. :p
I am very impressed so far with what I have found, I have not been able to find anything bad from any consultants past or present. The only few bad things have been guys complaining about being chased out of thier house because of a parting going on, or their significant other going off to one. :D
My sister sold PC for a while a couple of years ago, and she said I would do well. So at this point I plan to go to the team meeting and make a final decision after that, but at this point I am very excited about this.

I do not have enough good things to say about PC. They are a terrific company, they have awesome products, great customer service and treat their consultants very well.

But, like anything, you get out of it what you put into it. I think some people get into the business thinking that you don't actually have to do any work! Then they are sorely disappointed when they fail. If you are prepared to make this a job and not a hobby, then yes, you can do very well!

Well I signed my consultant agreement last night, my SS1 is April :)

So it begins........

Good luck!! You are very lucky that you found this site in the beginning. It will help you so much. I wish I had found it sooner than I did.

What are the benefits of becoming a PC Consultant?

There are several benefits to becoming a PC Consultant, including the ability to work from home and set your own schedule, the opportunity to earn extra income, and access to discounted products for personal use.

What kind of support and training is provided for new Consultants?

Pampered Chef provides comprehensive training and support for new Consultants, including online and in-person training, access to a mentor, and a community of other Consultants who can offer guidance and advice.

How much can I expect to earn as a PC Consultant?

The amount of income you can earn as a PC Consultant depends on several factors, including the amount of time and effort you put into your business, the size of your network, and the number of parties you host. Some Consultants are able to earn a full-time income, while others use it as a side gig for extra cash.

How does being a single parent affect my ability to be a successful PC Consultant?

Being a single parent does not necessarily impact your ability to be a successful PC Consultant. However, it is important to carefully consider your time commitments and make sure you are able to balance your business with your other responsibilities as a parent.

What are some challenges I may face as a male PC Consultant?

While being a male PC Consultant may be less common, it does not necessarily mean you will face any specific challenges. However, it is important to be aware of any potential biases or stereotypes and be prepared to overcome them with your knowledge, skills, and enthusiasm for the Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leepc
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
delideb64
  • evvy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kristy Hirt