• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you reaching your booking goals for April?

In summary, April is a busy month for Stephanie with 5 cooking shows booked and one fence riding because she does not know any one. May looks busy, too, with 6 cooking shows booked.
milkangel
For april i now have 5 cooking and one catalog show, have one riding a fence because she does not know any one. one pencled in may. I am so happy right now fo a soon to be supper month in april. :sing: i now need to work on getting the bookings from the shows. how are all of you all are doing for april? i also have 600 left to go to 15000 so i will hit it this month and than a raise and also have someone interested in the biz. she is hosting also. i can just:sing: right now.:sing::sing:

GREAT job! My May looks hugely busy (but I'm also on a week and half vacation so I'm squeezing everything in) but April is calm until I get on the phone--just 2 shows right now and one is tentative. I was slammed this month, though...too bad it wasn't Feb. or I would have earned my pan, LOL. One show I got today by casually mentioning to a school secretary at a rural school I recruit at that I sell PC ;-)

And weirdly, most of my shows do not get booked from cooking shows...but me just asking or catalog shows and I'm getting repeat hosts so it must not be that I'm just a bad consultant, LOL. I use the booking slide which gives me oohs and ahhs, but no bookings!

jenniwest04 said:
. I use the booking slide which gives me oohs and ahhs, but no bookings!

I get the oohs and ahhs also, but not one booking at shows. I get all my bookings outside of shows... What's up with that? Anyway, Home Show this weekend (I mean a booth at a home show), and one cooking show later in the month, and it's actually an "intro show" for my recruit so she can get the kit credit. I haven't talked to her yet about the "Mini Kit", will do that this weekend.

My March was AWESOME - my first every $2,000 month! April, is another story . . . and then there's May with 6 cooking shows on the books. Go figure!

What exactly is a home show?

A home show is an event where a Pampered Chef consultant comes to your home and demonstrates our products. It's a fun and interactive way to shop for kitchen tools and gadgets.

What are the benefits of hosting a home show?

Hosting a home show is a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as learn new recipes and cooking tips. It's also a fun way to spend time with friends and family.

How do I become a host for a home show?

To become a host, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a date. Your consultant will work with you to plan the perfect home show for you and your guests.

What can I expect at a home show?

At a home show, you can expect to see product demonstrations, learn new recipes, and have the opportunity to try out our products. You can also expect to have a fun and relaxed time with your friends and family.

Do I have to make a purchase at a home show?

No, there is no obligation to make a purchase at a home show. However, if you do see products you like, your consultant will be happy to help you place an order. Plus, as a host, you may earn free and discounted products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookscorner
  • soinlove808
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies