• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Business Success with Catalog Only Shows: Tips and Tricks

In Summary, John's advice is to make sure you have a host coaching program in place, and to make calls to each and every guest who ordered to ensure they are happy and have any questions. Additionally, it is important to give a final total and thank each guest.
DEBBI
For personel and health reasons i need to try to make my business work with just catalog shows...any advice would be welcome

Host coaching is key just like with cooking shows!

I am sure follow up with customer care with all the guests will help too. ;)

peortega and Heather are absolutely correct. Host coaching is key to get higher show totals no matter it be a cooking or catalog party but the main difference is customer care. If you have guests sitting in front of you it is easy to connect with them to see what they want or need. With a catalog party you do not have that so, in my case, BEFORE I SUBMIT THAT CATALOG PARTY, I make a point to call each and every person who placed an order. So you MUST get each host to make very sure you have a phone number at the very least for every guest. What you want to do is first and foremost, ask they have about 5 minutes to talk. If they say no, thank the guest for placing an order on (host's name) catalog party and helping their host get the items she was wanting free or at a great discount. If they say yes, thank them for ordering and for helping the host get the items they wanted FREE or at a great discount. Then you MUST do the full service check out with them on the phone. Ask if they had or have questions about the products they ordered, if they had questions about products they thought about ordering but were not sure of. Then check their total. If they did not qualify for the guests freebie, ask them if they want to add to the order to get it. Then you ask if they would like info about being a consultant. Then ask about booking a party of their own to earn lots of free and discounted items. Then ask again about the order. If they order something that you know there is something they can not live without to go with it, ask them if they would like that wonderful such and such that really makes a great accessory for the product they ordered. Give them their final total again and thank them again. Then you are done.

Great advice, John!

It works! I was always just a pop in the orders and submit. When I started making those calls year, I was able to get a few bookings here and there but I was always able to increase the catalog show average by almost $90. And I have had a few of the guests call me later on down the road to order more and a few even did finally book parties. We are told that the 2 most important things in our business is personal contact and to ask. How can you do that if you do not see those guests? You do it by phone. Make EVERY show work for you. Most catalog parties that I have had only have about 6 or 7 orders. It takes about 45 minutes to call them. That is all. 45 minutes to earn another $19.80 (I like $20 an hour in pay!), and the bookings gave me even more so...

Excellent advise john.

I liked your info to christina also...

It is sound advice. Now I just have to get back to doing it! I stopped really pushing my business back in September due to my own personal problems and seem to have lost it! That is what I love about this forum. I MAKES me remember what I need to do when I can tell someone else about what I used to do! That's it it IS "Pampered Chef for Dummies"!

What is a "Catalog Only Show"?

A "Catalog Only Show" is a type of Pampered Chef party where the hostess distributes catalogs to her guests and collects orders, instead of having a traditional in-person party with a consultant. This allows the hostess to still earn free and discounted products while not having to physically host a party.

How do I host a "Catalog Only Show"?

To host a "Catalog Only Show", you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant and request catalogs and order forms. The consultant will also provide you with a personalized link to share with your guests to place their orders online. You can then distribute the catalogs to your guests and collect orders for a designated period of time.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Catalog Only Show"?

Hosting a "Catalog Only Show" allows you to earn free and discounted products without the hassle of hosting an in-person party. It also allows you to reach a wider audience since your guests can place orders online and don't have to physically attend the party. Additionally, you can earn hostess rewards even if your guests are located in different areas.

Can I still earn hostess rewards with a "Catalog Only Show"?

Yes, you can still earn hostess rewards with a "Catalog Only Show". The amount of rewards you earn will depend on the total sales of your party. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future parties from your "Catalog Only Show".

How will my guests receive their orders from a "Catalog Only Show"?

Your guests can choose to have their orders shipped directly to them or to you. If they choose to have their orders shipped to you, you can distribute the products to them once you receive the shipment. If they choose to have their orders shipped directly to them, they will receive their products within 7-10 business days after placing their order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • Pampered Angel