• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Planning a Dog Show or Pet Fundraiser?

In summary, when choosing a location for a dog show or pet fundraiser, consider factors such as space, accessibility, and experience of the location. When planning the schedule, be sure to include time for various activities and breaks for both pets and their owners. To promote the event, use social media, local businesses, and media outlets. Follow rules and guidelines set by local authorities and animal welfare organizations. To incorporate fundraising, charge registration fees, sell merchandise or concessions, host a raffle or silent auction, and accept donations from local businesses. Clearly communicate the purpose of the fundraiser to encourage donations.
acherry
Gold Member
I know this is funny, but having an opportunity to place an ad in a catalog for an upcoming local dog show...Before I create something...anyone have a flyer for something similiar or for a pet fundraiser??
Thanks!
Cheers,
Angela

Look under files. I was looking for something this morning and saw a few dog themed things. Start with the last page of the files and work your way back through the pages.

Thks for hte help...I only saw the pooch recipe...nothing else...guess I'm missing it...well..I'll try to make something myself and post it...if someone ever made anything, please let me know!
Cheers,
Angela

Dog treat making showMy hospitality director did a dog treat making show. She passed out recipes and explained how to make the treats. I am not sure if she actually made some as a demo or not. Then she made a dessert (for the humans).

The guests loved it!

You can find millions of dog treat recipes online, just do a search.

I love making treats for my dog! I mix the dough in the Classic Batter Bowl, after measuring ingredients with my awesome PC measuring tools. Then I roll them out with the Baker's Roller and cut them into the cutest little shapes with my creative cutters! They bake up awesomely on the stoneware!

Make sure to put in a blurb about fundraisers. Maybe your local Humane Society would be interested, or one of the dog owners could fund all the events they attend with a PC fundraiser!

I'll attach my recipes from the Three Dog Bakery book here...

Attachments

• Dog treats from Three Dog Bakery.wps.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 467

1. How do I choose a location for the dog show or pet fundraiser?

When selecting a location for your event, consider factors such as space for participants and spectators, accessibility for pets and their owners, and any necessary permits or fees. It may also be helpful to choose a location that has experience hosting similar events.

2. What are some important factors to consider when planning the schedule for the event?

When creating a schedule for your dog show or pet fundraiser, be sure to include time for registration, setup and breakdown, judging or competitions, and any planned activities or entertainment. It's also important to factor in breaks for both pets and their owners, as well as time for any necessary announcements or awards.

3. How can I promote my dog show or pet fundraiser to attract participants and attendees?

There are many ways to promote your event, such as social media, local pet stores and vet offices, and word of mouth through friends and family. You can also reach out to local media outlets to see if they would be interested in covering the event.

4. Are there any specific rules or guidelines I should be aware of when organizing a dog show or pet fundraiser?

It's important to research and follow any regulations or guidelines set by your local government or animal welfare organizations. This may include rules for pet vaccinations, leash laws, and waste disposal. You should also establish clear rules for participants and spectators to ensure the safety and well-being of all animals involved.

5. How can I incorporate fundraising into my dog show or pet fundraiser?

There are many ways to raise funds at your event, such as charging a registration fee for participants, selling merchandise or concessions, hosting a raffle or silent auction, or accepting donations. You can also reach out to local businesses for sponsorships or donations. Be sure to clearly communicate the purpose of your fundraiser and where the funds will be going to encourage donations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kisrae
  • pkd09
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
3RingChef