• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Your Facebook Page Make You $$?

In summary, the conversation discussed the success the speaker has had with using their Facebook page to promote their business. They have received random sales, bookings, and recruits through their page, as well as positive feedback and engagement from their followers. They also shared a potential opportunity for a vendor event and the positive interactions they have had with potential customers and recruits through their page.
DebPC
Staff member
Just wanted to take a survey- now that many have had their's for awhile.

Last edited:
I've had a couple random sales from my page. Once in December and once a few weeks ago.

I know the posts are appreciated and often 'liked'. Did get a show from it.

I've gotten a few of my friends to message me about ordering and a few who went to my website and ordered some things when I had a special promotion going on. I've also had friends ask me to send catalogs and that's led to orders and catalog shows. I also have had people order enough to count as a show so they could get the host special when I advertised it.

I have gotten a few different bookings from having my page. One show led to another show, which led to another, and another, and that booking gave me a new recruit :).

Bumping...

I rarely get orders but am getting bookings/catalog parties and 2 recruits from it.

Well that sounds pretty great!

And yesterday's show was from a FB fan contacting me to host. She is now a potential recruit :). I believe she is going to use her kit credit :).

The short answer is yes.It's not unusual for someone to contact me through my page to order something or to let me know they want to host. Mostly, though, it's a way to keep my information in front of people.

Some, not a whole lot. I had one contact me through FB to book a show. She said she looked at her 3 options on the HO pick list & didn't think any of them looked "active" on their web page. She went to FB & found me and contacted me to book her show.Last week I got a call from a lady organizing a vendor event for an "elite" group of women (apparently they pay $300 per month to be a member of her club). Her event is going to be an evening where they can shop & be pampered (get massages, etc). She said she went to Google, searched "Pampered Chef Dallas" and said my FB page was the first one on the list. WooHoo! It's a $100 booth, but she said it's going to be 50-75 women all with "disposable incomes" and a great opportunity to get into that crowd. I'm up for it. We'll see how it goes. The organizer & I hit it off on the phone. Something tells me she & I will end up being great friends. We ended up talking over 30 minutes, got way off topic & both had lots of fun. The organizer wants to talk to me more at the event about joining my team! LOL

Sweet! Let us know how the event goes.

Yes, bookings, orders and recruits! Recently I have started posting products that I am using in my kitchen, especially if I like it! Used the "Boil Over no More" to make potato salad, took a picture of it, posted it and said how impressed I was with it. It not only saved a mess, the potatoes cooked faster. Other consultants and customers who have the product chimed in. I have some one who may purchase it.

1. How can I make money from my Facebook page?

There are several ways to monetize your Facebook page. You can sell products or services directly through your page, promote affiliate products, offer sponsored posts or collaborations, or generate revenue through advertising.

2. Do I need a large following to make money from my Facebook page?

No, you don't necessarily need a large following to make money from your Facebook page. It's more important to have an engaged and targeted audience that is interested in your niche and the products or services you offer.

3. Is it against Facebook's terms of service to make money from my page?

No, it is not against Facebook's terms of service to make money from your page. However, you must follow their advertising policies and guidelines, and not engage in any fraudulent or deceptive practices.

4. How much money can I make from my Facebook page?

The amount of money you can make from your Facebook page will vary depending on your niche, engagement level, and monetization strategies. Some pages make thousands of dollars per month, while others may only make a few hundred.

5. Do I need a business page to make money on Facebook?

No, you do not need a business page to make money on Facebook. You can use your personal profile to sell products or services, promote affiliate products, or collaborate with other brands. However, having a business page may make it easier to track and manage your monetization efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg