• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Your Director Know You Visit Pampered Chef Boards/Loops?

In summary, the director knows about this site and approves of it. She has also recommended it to other consultants.

Does your director know you are here?

• Yes, but he/she doesn't care

Votes: 45 80.4%
  • Yes, but he/she doesn't like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 19.6%

• Total voters
DebbieJ
Just curious how your director reacts if he/she knows you are here.

why should a director be bothered by it, if it makes you a better consultant. My director is in another state, but actually told me about this site, so I guess yes, she knows and approves.

Yes she knows I don't think she ever checked this site out which is a GREAT SHAME! I told her and everyone in my cluster more than once how great it is and how excited I was about it. This site makes me much more enthusiastic than my meetings actually because I visit every day and I usually learn something new at least once a week (usually more).

Yes, my director knows, we actually talk about things from here cuz she visits too. Then we share ideas, sometimes to help people at the monthly meetings. I think this is a great site. I am becoming addicted!

This business is all about networking, and what better way to do it than with people from all over the country (or world!). There is always more than one way to run your business, and some things work for you and some things don't!

Keep the ideas coming!

ange

My director couldn't care less. She doesn't even show up to the meetings she schedules, so these loops/boards ARE my cluster meetings and support system! (oops- that was a bit of a vent- sorry...)

Alison

Should there be a reason for our directors not to like the idea of this site? This site has been highly useful for me and my business. I feel like I would be bothering my director all the time if I asked her all of these questions.

As a director I have recomended this site to my entire cluster. I think it is a great resorce. I have also told my director about it.

The only concern I ran into was concern that visiting this type of board in general would give me a bad impression of PC...I suppose I could have gotten bogged down in the venting theoretically. But really, the negative is extremely rare considering the huge volume of posts here! It only makes me more excited. Once they found that out, they were encouraging. ;)

I have also recommended this site, not only to my own downline, but to the entire cluster! I think it is a great resource for help when you can't reach your director, or if you are looking for new ideas. The flyers alone are a wonderful resource for all consultants, especially the newbies!

As a Director I recommend this site to my team. My director knows I visit here regularly. I have a feeling she's not thrilled but she doesn't really comment about it. She does think I spend too much time on the computer though.

The thing you have to watch with sites like this is that many people bend the "rules" way too much and then wrong information is passed on as truth. When I hear something that sounds different than I thought it is supposed to be I check my Recipe for Success or contact home office and share what I have found. We are all responsible for ourselves.

I love this site and you guys!

My director knows I get on this site i have no clue what she thinks of it though. She hasnt said anything about it but it definitly helps me since I cant attend her meetings

1. Can my Director see what I post on Pampered Chef boards/loops?

No, your Director cannot see what you post on Pampered Chef boards/loops. These boards/loops are private and only accessible to consultants and employees of Pampered Chef.

2. Will my Director know if I visit Pampered Chef boards/loops?

No, your Director will not know if you visit Pampered Chef boards/loops. These boards/loops are private and your activity on them is not monitored or tracked.

3. Is it against company policy to visit Pampered Chef boards/loops?

No, it is not against company policy to visit Pampered Chef boards/loops. In fact, these boards/loops are a great resource for consultants to share tips, ideas, and support with each other.

4. Can I get in trouble for posting on Pampered Chef boards/loops?

No, as long as you are following the company's policies and guidelines, you will not get in trouble for posting on Pampered Chef boards/loops. These boards/loops are a safe and supportive space for consultants to interact with each other.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for posting on Pampered Chef boards/loops?

Yes, there are guidelines and rules for posting on Pampered Chef boards/loops. These can be found in the terms of use and community guidelines on the boards/loops website. It is important to follow these guidelines to ensure a positive and respectful community for all users.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies