1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Does your director know you visit PC boards/loops?

Does your director know you are here?

1. Yes, but he/she doesn't care

45 vote(s)
    80.4%
  2. Yes, but he/she doesn't like it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

11 vote(s)
    19.6%
  1. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Just curious how your director reacts if he/she knows you are here.

Jan 8, 2006
  2. mrssyvo

mrssyvo Veteran Member

why should a director be bothered by it, if it makes you a better consultant. My director is in another state, but actually told me about this site, so I guess yes, she knows and approves.

Jan 8, 2006
  3. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

Yes she knows I don't think she ever checked this site out which is a GREAT SHAME! I told her and everyone in my cluster more than once how great it is and how excited I was about it. This site makes me much more enthusiastic than my meetings actually because I visit every day and I usually learn something new at least once a week (usually more).

Jan 8, 2006
  4. ange13

ange13 Member

Yes, my director knows, we actually talk about things from here cuz she visits too. Then we share ideas, sometimes to help people at the monthly meetings. I think this is a great site. I am becoming addicted!

This business is all about networking, and what better way to do it than with people from all over the country (or world!). There is always more than one way to run your business, and some things work for you and some things don't!

Keep the ideas coming!

ange

Jan 8, 2006
  5. friday

friday Guest

My director couldn't care less. She doesn't even show up to the meetings she schedules, so these loops/boards ARE my cluster meetings and support system! (oops- that was a bit of a vent- sorry...)

Alison

Jan 8, 2006
  6. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

Should there be a reason for our directors not to like the idea of this site? This site has been highly useful for me and my business. I feel like I would be bothering my director all the time if I asked her all of these questions.

Jan 8, 2006
  7. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

As a director I have recomended this site to my entire cluster. I think it is a great resorce. I have also told my director about it.

Jan 8, 2006
  8. lyneya

lyneya Guest

The only concern I ran into was concern that visiting this type of board in general would give me a bad impression of PC...I suppose I could have gotten bogged down in the venting theoretically. But really, the negative is extremely rare considering the huge volume of posts here! It only makes me more excited. Once they found that out, they were encouraging. ;)

Jan 8, 2006
  9. chefjanet

chefjanet Guest

I have also recommended this site, not only to my own downline, but to the entire cluster! I think it is a great resource for help when you can't reach your director, or if you are looking for new ideas. The flyers alone are a wonderful resource for all consultants, especially the newbies!

Jan 8, 2006
  10. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

As a Director I recommend this site to my team. My director knows I visit here regularly. I have a feeling she's not thrilled but she doesn't really comment about it. She does think I spend too much time on the computer though.

The thing you have to watch with sites like this is that many people bend the "rules" way too much and then wrong information is passed on as truth. When I hear something that sounds different than I thought it is supposed to be I check my Recipe for Success or contact home office and share what I have found. We are all responsible for ourselves.

I love this site and you guys!

Jan 9, 2006
  11. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

My director knows I get on this site i have no clue what she thinks of it though. She hasnt said anything about it but it definitly helps me since I cant attend her meetings

Jan 9, 2006
Have something to add?