• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does This Piece Look Familiar to Anyone?

In summary, the customer thinks that the stone she bought came from Pampered Chef, but the rep from Longaberger thinks that it may not have come from there. Longaberger is looking for a company that the customer may have bought the stone from, but so far they have not been able to find any evidence. The customer is offered a 20% discount on a new stone from Longaberger, or the customer can host a show in September where they can buy the stone at 60% off.
chefcharity
I have a lady who thinks this stone came from PC, but I am pretty sure it did not. I am trying to figure out which company she did buy it from because I'm pretty sure that she will tell everyone she knows that PC did her wrong if we can't fix this stone. Even though we did not really sell it to her.
I forwarded it onto a Longaberger rep I know and she does not think it is her company. She thought maybe Home and Garden.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Attachments

• phone pic 8_09 026.jpg
    phone pic 8_09 026.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 534
It isn't ours, our stones haven't had a raised edge like that. I would offer her 20% off of a new stone. Maybe you can win her over.

I think Home & Garden too.

It does not look like ours. Does it say Pampered chef on the back?

I have PC catalogs dating back to 1989 and none of them show that item in them.

Thank you everyone! I will pass on the info and offer her the special to replace hers. Good idea.

Home and Garden merged with Home Interiors. I can't remember the name of the new company.

A longeberger rep just said it was Henn. Thanks! I sent the customer a message with this info and the website for Henn. Told her I would get her one of our stones at 20% off or if she would like to host a show in Sept, she could get it at 60% off. So, we'll see.

dannyzmom said:
I have PC catalogs dating back to 1989 and none of them show that item in them.

That collection would be something to see...you should hang them on the wall like at HO.

1. What does the phrase "Does This Piece Look Familiar to Anyone?" mean?

The phrase "Does This Piece Look Familiar to Anyone?" is often used in reference to Pampered Chef products that may have been discontinued or are no longer available for purchase. It is usually accompanied by a photo or description of the product in question.

2. Can I still purchase a piece that looks familiar to me?

Unfortunately, if a product has been discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find the product through a reseller or on a secondhand marketplace.

3. Why does Pampered Chef discontinue products?

Pampered Chef regularly evaluates and updates their product line to ensure the highest quality and most relevant products for their customers. This may result in the discontinuation of certain products to make room for new and improved ones.

4. Is there a way to request for a discontinued product to be brought back?

While we appreciate your enthusiasm for a particular product, Pampered Chef does not have a process in place for requesting discontinued products to be brought back. However, you can always suggest new product ideas to Pampered Chef through their website.

5. How can I find information about a discontinued product?

If you are looking for information about a discontinued product, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team for assistance. They may be able to provide you with information such as the product's name, item number, or any potential alternatives that are currently available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnnfrc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
thechefofnorthbend
  • bostonbelle