• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join The Pampered Chef® in November and Get a FREE New Spring Product!

In summary, the current recruitment special is available until January 5th. You can get a 50% rebate on your website design fee if you are a new consultant when you sign up.
Chefgirl2
Gold Member
Join My Team in November and Receive a FREE New Spring Product!

Start your Pampered Chef® Business Nov. 1-30 and receive a new spring product FREE when you submit 1,250 in commissionable sales in your first 30 days! The average new Consultant achieves this in just three Cooking Shows!*

That's in addition to commission and Pampered Chef® dollars you can start earning with your very first Show! Plus:

Never worry about getting laid off.
Pay off debt.
Make your own schedule.
Earn more than $850 a month by doing just 2 Shows a week.*

AND!
For a limited time only, you can start your business for as little as $65 with our New Consultant Mini Kit.

I'd love to help you take advantage of these great offers. Contact me today to learn more about why now is a great time to join The Pampered Chef®!

*Based on 2008 Cooking Show commissionable sales average of more than $450 per Show.

Note: To qualify for the FREE spring product, your Independent Consultant Agreement must be received in the Home Office between Nov. 1 and midnight CT on Nov. 30, 2009. You must submit $1,250 in commissionable sales within your first 30 days, as noted in your Welcome Letter from the Home Office. Cooking Show, Catalog Show, Fundraiser Show, Wedding Shower, individual, online and Wedding Registry orders count toward the commissionable sales requirement. Product will ship in early February. The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark used under license.

This is the only recruiting special available for consultants to put on their websites...it's January 5th. I'm on a budget, have limited time, hate making flyers and hate making webpages! I'm paying close to $150 for my website! I already made my December new recruit bonus news page. Why should I have to do January's, too? Tech support wasn't too helpful except to say one other person complained earlier and did I want to leave a message?! So I called HO, hit option 3 and they were surprised to see it hadn't been updated. They were busy today and will try to see if they can get someone to update it soon...maybe by tomorrow.

Will I have time to get online tomorrow? UGH!

Unfortunately, the one I need is for my personal website to add to the news section. I thought about highlighting/copying and pasting but its PDF and that part of my website won't take pictures.

Thanks for trying

Call HO and let them know (or email!)

I have...I have. I'm going nuts with this waiting game... I want to recruit and book at the same time. I don't wait to send too many emails in one day because HO isn't on top of it.

and what happened to December's recruiting promotion?? I DID notice that if you are on the main page to your PWS, click on their Recruiting section and it gives you the current promotion. So maybe you can put a news article that just directs them to click on "Join My Team" at the top of your page, and it will always have the current promotion. The lead can then download the PDF recruiting flyer directly too.

Elaine, if you want you can copy mine. I just don't know if ok to post my website in here.

ilovpc--you don't post your website, you just put a slash and then your extension.
see esavvymom's post her extension is /bobbi

yes it bothers me! Still it not updated! I emailed them. I'm tired of typing in my own words. I want to promote the 50% rebate. I pay for an updated webpage. I do my part, now they need to do their's

Oh, I get it now! ;)Yes, what I do is do my own title & then just put the link to the flyer as the text of my message. I have no way of knowing if they are clicking on it, but that's okay! :D

Thanks for the great ideas. /elaineballard

Thanks Lifeat50!!
Here is my extension in case anyone else wants to check it out.
/fannyhernandez

Fanny,
That rocks!!! Thank you so much! Did you notice they finally removed the November new consultant bonus???

/elaineballard

After I saw your post, I emailed HO too about it. Maybe we were finally heard!
Good job!

1. What is "Does This Bother You?"

"Does This Bother You?" is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets designed by Pampered Chef to make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient.

2. Are the tools in the "Does This Bother You?" line made with high-quality materials?

Yes, all of the tools in the "Does This Bother You?" line are made with high-quality materials that are built to last.

3. Can I purchase "Does This Bother You?" products in a set or do I have to buy them individually?

You can purchase "Does This Bother You?" products either individually or in sets, depending on your preference and needs.

4. Are the tools in the "Does This Bother You?" line dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the tools in the "Does This Bother You?" line are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party and earn free "Does This Bother You?" products?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can host a party and earn free "Does This Bother You?" products as a hostess reward. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Raenstorm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Raenstorm
  • janetupnorth