• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Pampered Chef Have a Laptop Bag?

T
tashayoung
Does anyone know if PC sells a bag that will hold a laptop? Will one fit in the Briefcase I see on the supply order form?

No, not that I'm aware of, but think there is one on the VIP page. HTH

What is the VIP page?

I use the bag on the supply order - I cant remember the name of it right now, but it is $15 and I love it. Now it is not padded like a real laptop bag, but for me it is fine. Its the black one with the clear pocket on the front. My laptop fits inside, along with a small binder that I keep my calendar in. Other stuff too and a catalog in the front clear pocket. There is also a little pocket inside with a place for pens and a business card. The first one lasted about a year and then started to split at the side so I just got a new one. But I still think it is good quality and I use it and bag it around everyday. (I take my laptop back and forth to work)...for someone who doesnt use the bag everyday, it should last much longer.
I think you will be very happy with it.

I got the one from VIP and it's awesome!

BethCooks4U said:
I got the one from VIP and it's awesome!

Me too! Lots of room for paperwork and laptop accessories!

1. Does Pampered Chef have a laptop bag?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a laptop bag as part of their product line. It is designed to fit most standard-sized laptops.

2. Does anyone know if PC sells a bag that will hold a laptop?

Yes, Pampered Chef does sell a laptop bag that is specifically designed to hold a laptop. It is listed as a product on their website and can also be found in their supply order form.

3. Will one fit in the Briefcase I see on the supply order form?

The briefcase listed on the supply order form is not designed to hold a laptop. It is recommended to purchase the laptop bag from Pampered Chef if you need a bag specifically for your laptop.

4. What size laptop will the Pampered Chef laptop bag hold?

The Pampered Chef laptop bag is designed to fit most standard-sized laptops. However, it is best to double-check the dimensions of your laptop with the dimensions listed on the product page to ensure a proper fit.

5. Can I purchase the laptop bag separately or is it only available as part of a set?

The Pampered Chef laptop bag is available for purchase separately and is not only available as part of a set. You can find it listed under the "Accessories" section on their website or on the supply order form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mark Kilby
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
baychef
  • brewejen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • ksmedic