• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does PC have a Laptop bag?

T

tashayoung

Does anyone know if PC sells a bag that will hold a laptop? Will one fit in the Briefcase I see on the supply order form?

T

tashayoung

What is the VIP page?

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
I use the bag on the supply order - I cant remember the name of it right now, but it is $15 and I love it. Now it is not padded like a real laptop bag, but for me it is fine. Its the black one with the clear pocket on the front. My laptop fits inside, along with a small binder that I keep my calendar in. Other stuff too and a catalog in the front clear pocket. There is also a little pocket inside with a place for pens and a business card. The first one lasted about a year and then started to split at the side so I just got a new one. But I still think it is good quality and I use it and bag it around everyday. (I take my laptop back and forth to work)...for someone who doesnt use the bag everyday, it should last much longer.
I think you will be very happy with it.