• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Pampered Chef Accept Tax Exempt Letters?

In summary, Pampered Chef accepts tax exempt letters from religious, charitable, educational, and other non-profit organizations recognized by the IRS. To submit your tax exempt letter, you can email it to their customer service team or upload it through your online account. Once verified, your tax exempt status will apply to all future purchases. If purchasing through a consultant, you will still need to provide a copy of your tax exempt letter.
pamperedtracy
Gold Member
Hi everyone. I just had a past cutomer call me and need a can opener. She works at a daycare, so she wants it for the kitchen of the daycare.

She says they have a tax number or a letter to use for tax exempt. I wasn't sure that I could use it. I have never done it before.

Is there a way to go tax exempt for businesses like that?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks so much.

Tracy
:confused:

Well, playing around, I see the tax exempt box on PP to use. But I don't see if you need to put in a tax number or not. Is proof not required?

I clicked the box, the tax came off, but I didn't know if I needed proof of the exempt. (tax number or something)

Thanks,
Tracy

I believe you have to fax the information to HO after submission so they can verify and release the show.

Thanks, I guess a phone call would work with their tax number? My fax isn't set up.

Tracy

I found in the policies and procedures about tax exempt and that a number alone won't be enough. If you submit everything online, it seems like a hassle to then mail them a copy of their letter. (I don't have fax access)

It is almost worth it to me to pay their 1.65 tax myself than to go through all of the craziness.

Tracy

1. Can I use a tax exempt letter when purchasing from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef does accept tax exempt letters. You will need to provide a copy of your tax exempt letter when placing your order.

2. What type of organizations qualify for tax exemption with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef accepts tax exempt letters from religious, charitable, educational, and other non-profit organizations that are recognized by the IRS as tax exempt.

3. How do I submit my tax exempt letter to Pampered Chef?

You can submit your tax exempt letter by emailing it to Pampered Chef's customer service team or by uploading it through your online account.

4. Will I need to provide my tax exempt letter for every purchase from Pampered Chef?

No, once your tax exempt letter has been verified and accepted by Pampered Chef, it will be applied to all future purchases made under your account.

5. Can I use my tax exempt status when purchasing from a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, if you are making a purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant, you can still use your tax exempt status. However, you will need to provide a copy of your tax exempt letter to the consultant for them to process the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
raebates
  • JenniK