• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Pampered Chef Have a Recipt You Can

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a digital receipt for all purchases made through their website, which can be accessed and printed through the order history section of your account. If you have lost your original receipt, you can request a copy from customer service. The receipt will include prices, taxes, and shipping fees for the purchased items. Even purchases made at a Pampered Chef party can be provided with a receipt upon request. Previous receipts can also be accessed through your account or requested from customer service.
sterling_babies
put in your printer for Web Orders? I guess it would print out from the Pampered Partner Software? I ordered some reciepts but they ended up being the ones you hand write the items in on. So I guess it wasn't the correct ones.

It sounds like you need Outside Order receipts. According to the Paperwork/Supply Order Form, it is item DS22 - Pampered Partner Sales Receipts. I would ask your director if she can get you some until you can order the correct ones. They are only $2.50 for 100. :)

I believe it is item # DS23 on your supply order...it says pampered partner reciepts and they have all of the warranty infor on the back to make it an "official" reciept. On the front it has the pampered chef logo, sales reciept, and a few little things on the bottom. If you want me to I can scan it and post it so you can see it. They come in packs of 100 I believe and they are absolutely wonderful!!!

Hope this helps!

Laurenncraigory said:
I believe it is item # DS23 on your supply order...it says pampered partner reciepts and they have all of the warranty infor on the back to make it an "official" reciept. On the front it has the pampered chef logo, sales reciept, and a few little things on the bottom. If you want me to I can scan it and post it so you can see it. They come in packs of 100 I believe and they are absolutely wonderful!!!

Hope this helps!
Sounds like what I want, thanks to you both!

1. Does Pampered Chef have a receipt that I can print or save?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides a digital receipt for all purchases made through our website. Simply log into your account and go to your order history to access and print your receipt. You can also choose to have a physical receipt included with your order.

2. Can I get a copy of my receipt if I lost the original?

Absolutely! If you have misplaced your original receipt, you can request a copy by contacting our customer service team. They will be happy to assist you in retrieving a copy of your receipt.

3. Will my receipt include the prices of the products I purchased?

Yes, your receipt will include the prices of all items purchased. It will also show any applicable taxes and shipping fees.

4. Can I request a receipt for a purchase made at a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, if you made a purchase at a Pampered Chef party, you can still request a receipt. Simply reach out to your consultant and they will be able to provide you with a receipt for your purchase.

5. Can I access my receipt from a previous order I made?

Yes, if you have an account with Pampered Chef, you can access your previous order history and receipts. If you do not have an account, you can still request a copy of your receipt by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • vhadley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef