• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Ke Include Totes? A Guide to KE Month and Product Options

In summary, if you are in your KE month and plan on using your in-the-bag points to get products, it is best to get things from the catalog. If you don't plan on using your in-the-bag points, you can still get products from the catalog, but the tote may not be worth the 400 points.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
I'm guessing the answer is no, but I'm in my KE month and wondering if it includes the show-to-go totes, or just items in the catalog?

It will help me decide how to use my in-the-bag points, given that I can use PC$ to get products at 40% off right now...

Also, I know this is not exactly the right place to ask, but since I'm here, any opinions on how useful the SA tote will be for people who plan to not take much SA to shows (other than the platter or a serving bowl depending on the recipe)?

I think KE just applies to items in the catalog. Not 100%, but probably 99% sure. :)

I looked at the SA tote, but I'm like you...I don't bring much with me to shows unless it's a platter I plan on using to serve with. I don't think I'm going to get the tote...I'd probably get much more use out of the padded envelopes and things like that instead.

Whatever you decide, good luck! :)

Thanks Katie, I figured that was the case. The words in P & P are items "from the entire line", so I guess that means the line that we sell, not things that we don't sell!

That SA tote looks so awesome, but for 400 points I'm just not sure how much I'd actually use it for shows...

AnnieBee said:
That SA tote looks so awesome, but for 400 points I'm just not sure how much I'd actually use it for shows...

That is going to depend on how many SA pieces you normally take to shows with you. I had ordered the old style blue SA tote when it was on the outlet a while back. I loved it at first and took it to every show. But, then I realized that I didn't really need it and stopped carrying it. I love the black one and would rather have it, but I barely use the blue one anymore, so I will get other pieces first.

KE is an opportunity to get current products to round out your kit at 40% off. Totes and other supplies are not included.

1. Does Ke include totes?

Yes, Ke does offer totes as part of their product line. They have a variety of totes available in different sizes and styles to fit your needs.

2. Are the totes from Ke of good quality?

Yes, Ke takes pride in the quality of their products and their totes are no exception. They are made from durable materials and are designed to withstand daily use.

3. Can the totes from Ke be personalized?

Yes, Ke offers personalization options for their totes. You can add a monogram, name, or other custom design to make your tote unique.

4. How much do the totes from Ke cost?

The cost of the totes from Ke varies depending on the size and style. However, they are generally affordable and offer a great value for the quality you receive.

5. Can I use the totes from Ke for food storage?

Yes, many of the totes offered by Ke are designed specifically for food storage. They have insulated options to keep food hot or cold, as well as different compartments for organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • CraftyCook