• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does It Matter if I Have Expiration Date?

In summary, there are differing opinions on whether or not to do agreements online or to mail them in. My opinion is to mail them in, as it is faster, easier, and cheaper.

Expiration date:

• Yes it matters. You have to wait until tomorrow.

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No it doesn't matter.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AJPratt
Silver Member
I got the CC# from my new consultant, but I forgot to ask for the expiration date. Does it matter, can I make one up or should I just wait until the morning?

I think it has to match to go thru.

Yes...it will have to match otherwise you'll end up with issues...just as if you put in the wrong #.

From years of managing Retail....you USED to be able to make up the expiration #, and it would go through, but those days are over.

Now - you need the correct exp. #, the correct spelling, and also make sure that if there is a middle initial on the card, that you are including that too. A card gets declined for the teeniest thing now.

OK thanks! I left her a FB msg. Thanks for the input! The last thing I would want is problems with this!

Curiosity has got the cat. Are you doing her online application for her?

Sheila said:
Curiosity has got the cat. Are you doing her online application for her?

?? I do this with almost all of my consultants, unless they are sitting right with me, then we do it together. I have them fill out a paper agreement - I give them their copy, and then I go home, and enter all of the info in online. Faster, easier, and cheaper than mailing in the agreement, and then I know it's done and done right! (and it's perfectly legal, since they've read, filled out, and received a hard copy of their agreement).

ChefBeckyD said:
?? I do this with almost all of my consultants, unless they are sitting right with me, then we do it together. I have them fill out a paper agreement - I give them their copy, and then I go home, and enter all of the info in online. Faster, easier, and cheaper than mailing in the agreement, and then I know it's done and done right! (and it's perfectly legal, since they've read, filled out, and received a hard copy of their agreement).
There are differing opinions on this.....My NED tells us to mail the paper agreements in and NOT to do them online ourselves.

DebbieJ said:
There are differing opinions on this.....My NED tells us to mail the paper agreements in and NOT to do them online ourselves.
Hmmmm, I've done it 4 times this summer/Fall - plus several times before that....I've never been questioned on it.Of course - I don't have an NED or an SED...a couple less levels of structure here to go through. :D

ChefBeckyD said:

I would have to disagree with this part. The reason being, is that clicking the button is the equivalent of the new consultant's signature. Since you're not sending the paper agreement, HO is not getting their real signature at any point. I would think that could be equated to taking the paper agreement that she signs, and filling out and copying her signature on a new one because the old one got wet. That would then not be her true signature, and in the eyes of the law that would be a forged signature.

I know that you're trying to make it easy for the consultant, and I do agree that by having read the agreement and signed it, they have seen all the terms and have a hard copy. However, if you were to call HO and ask them, they would tell you that is not OK.

I did listen to a recruiting CD where the consultant will have her new recruit sign the paper agreement at the show or meeting, then have her take it home and key it in on her own computer. She says that by signing her name on the paper makes it real, and doing it online is just another step. Another option of course would be to bring a laptop, and go to a place with a wireless connection.

Awe, man ... I didn't mean to start a debate! Sorry!!!

Sheila said:

Don't worry :D I probably would have put my two cents in anyway.

Sheila said:

That's okay - I'll still do it the way I always have - The recruit knows I'm going to enter it in online, we've gone over all of the legaleze on the document, and I have a signed agreement, the recruit has a signed agreement, and if HO ever wants it, I can always send one in. Soooo, people can disagree, but I'm okay with the way I handle it. :D

1. Does it matter if I have an expiration date on my Pampered Chef products?

Yes, it is important to pay attention to the expiration date on your Pampered Chef products. This date indicates the time frame in which the product is at its peak freshness and quality. Using products past the expiration date can affect the taste and effectiveness of the product.

2. How can I find the expiration date on my Pampered Chef products?

The expiration date can typically be found on the bottom or side of the product packaging. It may also be printed on the label or lid of the product. If you are unable to locate the expiration date, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. What happens if I use a product past its expiration date?

Using a product past its expiration date can result in a decrease in quality, taste, and effectiveness. It is best to follow the recommended expiration date to ensure the best results from your Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I still use a product if it has expired?

We do not recommend using a product past its expiration date as it may not provide the same results. However, if the product appears to be in good condition and has not changed in appearance, smell, or texture, it may still be safe to use. We recommend using your best judgement and discretion in these situations.

5. Are Pampered Chef products safe to consume after the expiration date?

Pampered Chef products go through rigorous testing to ensure their safety and quality. However, for the best results and to ensure the safety of our customers, we recommend using products before their expiration date. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • esavvymom