• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Ho Send an Me an Email After a Recruit Signs up Under Me???

In summary, the purpose of receiving an email after a recruit signs up under you is to be notified and provided important information about the recruit. The email is sent immediately after the sign-up process, but may take a few minutes to appear in your inbox. If you do not receive the email, check your spam/junk folder or contact support. You will receive an email notification for every recruit that signs up under you, and the email is not currently customizable.
PamperedValY
I have someone that said she just signed up online and I havent received anything yet? Would it take a while or ???

I have my first recruit!! yippee!!
:p

new recruitYou will get an email from HO that lets you know they have signed up but I'm not sure how long it takes. I don't think it takes but a day or two

Thanks so much for your fast response!!! :) I appreciate it!!
Val
:)

I signed my first recruit this week. I entered her show on Monday, entered her contract on Tuesday and I got the email from HO today. So about 2 days.

What is the purpose of receiving an email after a recruit signs up under me?

The email serves as a notification that a recruit has signed up under you and is now part of your team. It also provides important information about the recruit, such as their contact details and recruitment progress.

How soon after a recruit signs up under me will I receive an email?

The email will be sent to you immediately after the recruit completes the sign-up process. However, depending on your email provider and settings, it may take a few minutes for the email to appear in your inbox.

What should I do if I do not receive an email after a recruit signs up under me?

If you do not receive the email, make sure to check your spam or junk folder. If the email is not there, contact the appropriate support team for assistance.

Will I receive an email for every recruit that signs up under me?

Yes, you will receive an email notification for every recruit that signs up under you. This allows you to keep track of your recruitment efforts and stay updated on your team's growth.

Can I customize the email that is sent to me after a recruit signs up under me?

At this time, the email is not customizable. However, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our services and may offer this feature in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • lesliebakes