• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Doing a Little Extra Really Make a Difference?

In summary, Donna spent a couple of hours tying 150 baby spoons to 150 mini catalogs with ribbon for an Expecting Mother show she is doing next week. She wonders if she is doing too much, but believes the little extras will grab attention and make people want to work with her. SueAdx and another person agree that it is important to do these things for oneself. Donna used Baby's Choice Infant spoons purchased from the dollar store and attached them to the catalogs with ribbon and a Host Rewards postcard. She believes this will make a good impression and has received positive feedback from others.
donnathepamperedchef
I have just finished tying 150 baby spoons to 150 mini catalogues with ribbon for an Expecting Mother show I am doing next week. It took a couple of hours but I have the time, so that's ok with me. I guess I just wonder if I am doing too much sometimes. I needed to put together the giveaways and I wanted them to make an impression. Does it really matter???? Am I doing too much? Do little extras grab attention and make people think "Hey that's cool; I want to book a show with her" or even better want to work with her. If I didn't put the time and effort in and then the event was a flop, I would end up questioning whether I did enough. :confused:

Donna....if you are proud of yur product and the work you did than you are on the right track. You will feel great about showing up with that give-away. If you even make an impression on a few people then you were successful. It is that extra touch that will differentiate you from others out there.:p

SueAdx is absolutely correct. Do it for yourself. If only one person realizes what you've done, then that puts you with one person on your side to start with. Keep going the extra mile.

thank you both for the words of wisdom, inside I felt it was right but it so helps to have others also believe it. :)

I think that is a lovely idea and I'm sure it will go over well!

Donna, did you use REAL baby spoons or lil tiny plastic spoons? How did you tie them on? I am doing a Mother to be show also. I wasn't sure if that would be a good investment but I figure many new Mom's might want to change jobs now with baby on board!! :)

I used Baby's Choice Infant spoons. Purchased them from our dollar store, 12 in a pack for $1.25, worked out really well. I looked at items from pc that might work, but the cost was more than I wanted to pay and the baby spoons fit the theme. I emailed our hq and asked if they had any promotional items, response was no. I think what I have put together looks really good, I am very happy with them. If you search under baby on cs you will find a bunch of really good things to consider.

Last edited:
Sorry, forgot to mention, I also attached a Host Rewards postcard because the minicats in my opinion don't have enough about all the great free stuff, 1/2price items and discounts.

Thank You Sooooo much Donna!! I am going to do the same at our Mother to be show :) Would you mind telling me how to tie them on? Thanks again!!!

Another great Idea......thanks!!

I hole punched the corner of the minicat and the postcard and then used narrow ribbon to tie everything together.

1. Does doing a little extra really make a difference in my cooking?

Absolutely! Small additions or changes to a recipe can enhance the flavor and presentation of your dish. For example, adding a sprinkle of fresh herbs or a squeeze of lemon juice can elevate the taste of your dish.

2. How can I incorporate "doing a little extra" into my cooking?

There are many ways to add a little extra to your cooking, such as experimenting with different spices, using fresh ingredients, or trying out new cooking techniques. Our Pampered Chef products are also designed to help you easily add that extra touch to your dishes.

3. Will doing a little extra take a lot of time?

Not at all! It can be as simple as garnishing your dish with a sprinkle of parsley or adding a drizzle of balsamic glaze. These small touches can take seconds to do, but make a big difference in the overall taste and presentation of your dish.

4. Can doing a little extra also save me money?

Absolutely! By using simple ingredients and adding your own personal touch, you can create delicious meals at a fraction of the cost of eating out. Plus, our Pampered Chef products are designed to help you save time and money in the kitchen.

5. Can doing a little extra also make a difference in my health?

Yes, it can! By using fresh ingredients and incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your dishes, you can make healthier meals for you and your family. Plus, adding herbs and spices can add flavor without adding extra calories or sodium.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
E R
Replies