• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Couple Pay S/H on Registry Rewards?

In summary, to use your Registry Rewards to cover shipping and handling fees, add items to your cart and select "Use Registry Rewards" as your payment method at checkout. You must have at least $15 in Registry Rewards to use them for shipping and handling. You can combine them with other forms of payment and they do not expire, but cannot be redeemed for cash or used for international shipping.
Jules711
Silver Member
I can't find any info right now since I'm looking for it. Do they pay direct shipping or is it free as it is for typical hosts?

When they redeem their goodies, it's just like a host. No shipping and handling, and they are elegible for the host bonus for the month that they REDEEM their rewards!!

Anyone know? Anyone??

Thanks :). Really, no shipping?? GREAT! I have someone that wants to use her rewards, but wanted to give her the facts on that.

Do you know if they can get outlet stuff too with the discount/free stuff?

Nope. Outlet orders are completely separate from other types of orders. But they can use their 10% discount, once their reg. rewards are processed (it's just like a host discount).

1. How do I use my Registry Rewards to pay for shipping and handling on my order?

To use your Registry Rewards to cover the cost of shipping and handling, simply add the desired items to your cart and proceed to checkout. On the payment page, select "Use Registry Rewards" as your payment method. The amount of your Registry Rewards will automatically be applied towards the shipping and handling fees.

2. Do I need to have a certain amount of Registry Rewards to use them for shipping and handling?

Yes, you must have a minimum of $15 in Registry Rewards to use them towards shipping and handling fees. If you have less than $15, you can still use them towards the cost of your order, but not towards shipping and handling.

3. Can I combine my Registry Rewards with other forms of payment?

Yes, you can combine your Registry Rewards with other forms of payment, such as credit card or PayPal. Simply select "Use Registry Rewards" as your payment method and enter the amount of Rewards you wish to use. The remaining balance can be paid with another form of payment.

4. Can my Registry Rewards be used for international shipping?

Unfortunately, Registry Rewards can only be used towards shipping and handling fees for orders within the United States and Canada. They cannot be applied towards international shipping fees at this time.

5. Do my Registry Rewards expire?

No, your Registry Rewards do not expire and can be used at any time. However, they cannot be redeemed for cash and any unused portion will not be refunded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies