• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reach Out and Market Your Pampered Chef Business: Ideas & Results!

In summary, it is suggested to use a more targeted approach when advertising your Pampered Chef business, such as reaching out to friends and utilizing social media, rather than sending flyers to random addresses.
cajunchelle
Gold Member
Does anybody here send flyers out to random addresses to let people know you sell PC? We have a nice neighborhood that just came up and for about $15 I could mail a flyer to each house and announce that I am going to start selling. Just wondering your ideas on this and if it worked for you.

You could also...Just do a walk through too and drop off flyers. Remember though DO NOT PUT THEM INTO MAIL BOXES. I keep finding everything from Avon to Candlelight flyers on my door know put on with rubber bands.

Follow Up is keyThe cost is fairly minimal so you might want to give the flyers a go, but my experience has been that if I can't follow up a mailing with a phone call, you might as well not have done the mailing. It's just the way our business works. The personal touch is key with home party consultants. It's what sets what you have to offer apart from a trip to the mall.

PhyllisRamp said:
The cost is fairly minimal so you might want to give the flyers a go, but my experience has been that if I can't follow up a mailing with a phone call, you might as well not have done the mailing. It's just the way our business works. The personal touch is key with home party consultants. It's what sets what you have to offer apart from a trip to the mall.

Phyllis,
What has worked for you?

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would highly recommend using a more targeted approach when it comes to advertising your business. Sending flyers to random addresses may not yield the best results and could potentially be a waste of money. Instead, consider reaching out to friends, family, and acquaintances who may be interested in hosting a party or purchasing products. You can also utilize social media and online advertising to target specific demographics in your area. Good luck with your business!

What are some creative ways to market my Pampered Chef business?

1. Utilize social media: Create a social media presence for your Pampered Chef business on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Share product photos, recipes, and promotions to reach a wider audience.

2. Host cooking classes or parties: Invite friends, family, and potential customers to a cooking class or party where you can showcase Pampered Chef products and generate sales.

3. Partner with local businesses: Collaborate with local restaurants, event planners, or other businesses to offer special deals or promotions to their customers. This can help you reach a new audience and gain more customers.

4. Attend local events: Set up a booth at local fairs, festivals, or markets to showcase your products and interact with potential customers. Be sure to have samples and information readily available.

5. Offer referral incentives: Encourage satisfied customers to refer their friends and family to your Pampered Chef business by offering them a discount or free product for each referral. This can help increase your customer base and generate more sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • kaceyleigh2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies