• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Watch "America's Got Talent"?

In summary, the conversation is about a TV show that premieres tonight. Some of the people on the show are not very talented and get booed, but the producers may intentionally allow them on for entertainment purposes. The show is similar to American Idol and can become more of a popularity contest. However, it also gives people a chance to showcase their talents and potentially achieve their dreams. Despite some odd acts, there are also some impressive ones, like a 9-year-old girl with a great voice. The conversation also briefly mentions a man with snakes on him, but the channel was changed due to a young child present. Overall, the show may be tough to watch at times, but it's important to follow your passions and have the courage
esavvymom
Staff member
Anyone here watch this show? It's premiere is tonight.

i feel so bad for some of these people. They honestly think they have talent and are GOOD! Can you imagine the feeling of being in front of all those people and the country and being booed so badly?

I think the producers purposefully let the bad acts through just to make 'good-TV'.

No diffferent that American Idol, really..I think alot of people "know" if they actually have talent and those who go on TV who don't just want to go on TV. I think those talent contests are a waste anyway. They become more a popularity contest at the end.

My husband wanted to watch it last night. Wow! Some of those acts were just weird! When one of the judges had to tell the guy who thought he could do impressions that he was glad he told him who he was supposed to be doing it was so funny.I think it was the last act, the 3 kids who sang together. I couldn't believe the little girl was only 9, and had such a great voice.

I was flipping channels & happened to catch some snakes crawling all over a very tattooed man. I quickly changed the channel as my 4 year old dd was screaming!

Hi there! Yes, I have watched the show before and I agree, it can be tough to watch some of the less talented acts. However, I do believe that the show also provides a platform for people to showcase their talents and potentially make their dreams come true. And while there may be some acts that are not as skilled, I believe the producers are just trying to create an entertaining show for viewers. In the end, it's all about following your passion and having the courage to put yourself out there. Have a great night and enjoy the premiere!

1. What is "America's Got Talent"?

"America's Got Talent" is a popular reality television show where contestants of all ages showcase their talents in hopes of winning a grand prize and the title of "America's Got Talent" champion.

2. When does "America's Got Talent" air?

The show typically airs during the summer months, starting in May or June and ending in September. It typically airs once a week on a designated night, but may also have special episodes or results shows throughout the week.

3. Who are the judges on "America's Got Talent"?

The current judges on "America's Got Talent" are Simon Cowell, Howie Mandel, Heidi Klum, and Sofia Vergara. The show has had a variety of judges over the years, including Mel B, Howard Stern, and Sharon Osbourne.

4. How do contestants get chosen for "America's Got Talent"?

Contestants can audition for the show by submitting an online video or attending an in-person audition. The producers and judges then select the most talented and entertaining acts to compete on the show.

5. Is there a prize for winning "America's Got Talent"?

Yes, the winner of "America's Got Talent" receives a cash prize of $1 million and the opportunity to perform in a live show in Las Vegas. In some cases, the winner may also receive a chance to headline their own show in Las Vegas or go on a nationwide tour.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies
Views
Tamzin1020
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies