• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamlining Direct Sales Checkouts: Beta User Experiences

In summary, Square and Cube are popular methods of payment for vendors at festivals. PC processors can also accept credit cards, but this is no longer necessary with the new app.
carmom420
I see this used by consultants of other direct sales companies at festivals. It seems to speed up the check outs. I know it costs to use it.
Since it would go into my bank account,I would have to enter it on the show as cash. I am not on the beta site.
If you use it, how does it work for you? Any feedback?

Snce Pc processed credit cards for us, not sure I see the need for something like that. Unless you had to take credit cards AFTER the fact of sale (which I only did once, because someone bounced a check and then wanted to use a card).

That's how I feel, too. I just wanted to see if other PC consultants had tried it. I hadn't seen anyone post anything about that method of payment and our systems. Thanks.

I havent seen Cube, but I have seen Square used. Seems very easy, but the record side for the person using it is extremely vague. Our hockey coach used it, but he recently switched...maybe it is Cube he uses now. But I know the records he got from Square wouldnt give him the name of the person a charge was associated to, or the card number (cant remember if it gave a partial), so for him to reconcile the statements paid with client accounts...it was a nightmare. As a customer, the receipts I have been emailed from Square were very vague also. So I would not use Square.Maybe Cube is better, but I have no personal experience. Hope you find the answer. i can see it being useful to have, JUST in case. But for the most part, I would use PCs set up as often as a I could, even at booths, etc (cheaper for you too...since they pay the processing fees).

With the new app, I think the need for something like the Square or Cube is gone. I know there are other options out there, since a friend is in the credit card processing business. But, each area would be a little different.

I think consultants use it for cash & carry at vendor events.

Something like that would be good if you do fairs, bazaars, etc and have 'Cash & Carry' items - it would no longer have to be just cash (I won't even takes checks). You could process a credit card immediately and know if it was authorized or rejected - and let the cust walk away with product without worry. If you are taking orders and submitting them as a show, then using PC as the processor works since the cust doesn't get their products unless the credit cards are authorized. I write receipts up for everyone at fairs, whether it's Cash & Carry or I'm placing an order for them; I use the carbon copy receipts from PC (old ones if I have them). For C&C cust's, I just put their name at the top, then the item(s) and price it out at the bottom. They get the top copy (with my info on it, of course!) and I have the yellow copy to keep my master list of C&C items updated. This works well for me.

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I have also noticed the use of streamlining direct sales checkouts at festivals. While I have not personally used it yet, I have heard positive feedback from other consultants who have. They have mentioned that it definitely speeds up the checkout process and makes it more efficient for both the consultant and the customer. As for the cost, I believe it is worth it for the convenience and time-saving benefits. However, if you are not on the beta site, it may be best to wait until it becomes available to all consultants before trying it out. I hope this helps! Happy selling!

1. How does the streamlined checkout process improve the overall user experience?

The streamlined checkout process eliminates unnecessary steps and simplifies the ordering process, making it faster and more convenient for customers to complete their purchases. This results in a more positive and efficient user experience.

2. Will the streamlined checkout process affect the security of personal and payment information?

No, the streamlined checkout process has been thoroughly tested and meets all industry standards for security. Rest assured that your personal and payment information will remain safe and protected.

3. Can customers still use their preferred payment methods during the streamlined checkout process?

Yes, customers can still use their preferred payment methods, such as credit cards, PayPal, and Apple Pay, during the streamlined checkout process. The only difference is that it will be faster and easier to complete the transaction.

4. How have beta users responded to the streamlined checkout process?

The response from beta users has been overwhelmingly positive. They have reported that the process is much smoother and quicker than before, and they appreciate the improved user experience.

5. Is the streamlined checkout process available on all devices?

Yes, the streamlined checkout process is available on all devices, including desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones. This ensures a seamless shopping experience for customers, regardless of the device they are using.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila