• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Use Recruiting Slide and Bookings Slide @ Their Shows?

In summary, the speaker has a bookings slide and a recruiting slide, but only uses the bookings slide because it gets a great reaction from guests and leads to 2-3 bookings per show. They also mention talking about recruiting during the show and getting good leads. They struggle with fitting in both slides and wonder if anyone has had success doing so. Some responses suggest not doing both as it could be overwhelming for guests, but others plan on using them alternately for repeat shows.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I have a bookings slide, and on the opposite side I have my recruiting slide, but I RARELY use my recruitings slide. I have tried a few times, but it just takes TOO much time to do both!!!!My guests LOVE the bookings slide, I always get great reactions out of it and have been averaging 2-3 bookings (at least) from every show since I've started using it. I always talk about recruiting as well, and have been getting great recruit leads- I strive to throw in about 10 recruiting tidbits during each show (i.e. "most of the products we're using tonight are part of the new consultant kit!" or "If you think what I'm doing looks like fun, let me know, and I would LOVE to give you some information about the Pampered Chef opportunity..." etc. etc. etc. I just can't seem to fit in BOTH the recruiting and bookings slide, and I guess until what I'm doing now stops working I plan to keep doing what I'm doing, but I'm wondering if anyone does both and has had success? If so, how do you do it without taking up too much time??TIA!!!:chef:

Last edited:
bumping :)

nope sorry Kara, I don't even use the booking slide. I may start again but I'm just not big on the size of it and all. who knows- i may just try it again.

I was told to not do both. Information overload type of thing. I think their eyes would glaze over if they had to look at both. Need to mix up the info some - like you are doing.

I have lot of repeat shows and an planning on using the booking/recruiting slide alternately. I will start with the booking slide a then on my repeat crowds I will use the recruiting slide.

1. What are Recruiting Slide and Bookings Slide used for at shows?

Recruiting Slide and Bookings Slide are tools commonly used at direct sales shows to encourage audience members to sign up as consultants or book future parties. They typically feature information about the benefits of becoming a consultant or hosting a party, as well as contact information for the presenter.

2. Do these slides really increase the number of recruits and bookings?

While results may vary, many direct sales consultants report that using Recruiting Slide and Bookings Slide at their shows does lead to an increase in recruits and bookings. These slides are effective in highlighting the benefits of joining the company or hosting a party, and can prompt interested audience members to take action.

3. Can I customize these slides to fit my specific direct sales company?

Yes, both Recruiting Slide and Bookings Slide can be customized to fit the needs of your particular direct sales company. You can add your own branding, images, and information to make the slides more personalized and relevant to your audience.

4. Are there any specific tips for using these slides effectively at shows?

To use Recruiting Slide and Bookings Slide effectively at your shows, it is important to rehearse your presentation and have a clear understanding of how to transition smoothly into the slides. It is also helpful to have a call to action at the end of the slides, such as asking audience members to fill out a contact form or sign up to host a party.

5. Can I use these slides in online or virtual shows as well?

Yes, Recruiting Slide and Bookings Slide can be used in both in-person and online or virtual shows. Many direct sales consultants have found success in incorporating these slides into their virtual party presentations, as they can still effectively convey information and encourage action from the audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Nfldfran
  • Chefgirl2
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Fluffy215