• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Use a Pampered Chef Club Card?

P
powelljj
I have been tossing around the idea of using a club card for my customers where, when they spend a certain amount (I was thinking of $200-$250), I would give them a special product. I got the idea from Creative Memories, but that is a company thing, I have to come up with my own. I have a few questions about starting it though: 1) what happenes if past customers complain that their past purchases don't count? 2) what can I give that will make the customer happy AND not be too expensive for me? 3) should I let the customer keep track of the card, or should I?

I don't know if I should offer a percentage or dollar amount off their next purchase, or give them a free product. I can't afford to offer 1/2 off their next order - what if someone orders $300?! I want something that will make them WANT to keep buying PC from ME, but a free season's best isn't going to do it. Help!

i would suggest the preferred customer card program...spend $25 and get a punch, fill the card and recieve free _______ or _____% off! have them be the one to keep track of it, if they want he prize, they'll keep it! Here is what I just now made all by myself so forgive me if it looks horrible, it was a made-in-5minutes type o deal. enjoy and let me know what you guys think of it....thx

Attachments

• preferred customer.pdf
    38.6 KB · Views: 736
Last edited:
I think that is a good idea, I would just let your customers know that this is something new that you are doing and so thier past purchases dont count i think alot of people would understand.

Lauren-I think it looks great! I want to do one now! Can you copy it into Word so I can play with it with my info? Thanks! :)

I originally created it in word, but it wouldn't let me post it here so I transferred it to pdf. I will e-mail it to you though and if anyone else wants it, I will be glad to e-mail it to you as well!

Thanks Lauren!!! :) :) :)

No problem...here's another one that I kind of "stole" from somewhere!!

Attachments

• preferred customer card.doc
    124.5 KB · Views: 646
What's going to be your special gift that you give when it's full? :confused:

Ok...not only did I manage to get it to post, I put 8 on one page!!!! I love this computer!!!

I don't know yet...that's why I just put free gift so I can decide at that moment...maybe change it up every month or so...this way it doesn't limit me to one specific item!

Attachments

• preferred customer 2.doc
    358 KB · Views: 562
still can't edit itLauren,
I love your cards. I tried to edit it with my info but I couldn't get it to work. Could you email it to me? Thank you in advance!
Brandy :(

ok... this one should make it a little easier...you can't edit it on the computer, but there are spaces for you to place your information and just add the remaining part of your website. I will still happily e-mail the original one if anyone wants it...I would just want you to fill out your info and e-mail it back and then I can adjust it to 8 per page so you don't waste do much paper. Hope this helps everyone...thanks for liking the card!!! Not bad for a quick creation!!! :)

Attachments

• preferred customer 4.doc
    351.5 KB · Views: 533
What I useI use my computer to print the front of my Nancy's Artwork business cards. I then print my "preferred customer" blocks on the back of each card. (You can get the template from the site itself, or I'll attach to this if it will help.) To me, just starting out and trying to get my name "out there", EVERYONE is a preferred customer. If they buy at a show, they get the card. If they ask me about PC because of my totebag, I give them a card. If they look at me, I give them a card...lol. Here's my theory...they are more likely to keep my card if it has some value to them...the blocks on the back give it value. As for giving it to everyone...by the time the card is filled up, the person will have bought from me 8-10 times or so. I'm assumng this will be spaced over a year, at the VERY least. To only make 10% off an order is a small price to pay (in my opinion) for long-term customer loyalty.

Anyway, that's my take on it.

Have a great day,
Sandy

Last edited:
I was wondering how long those who use these have been doing it? Have you seen results? Sandy, I like the idea of putting on the back of the business card. Has the 10% off incentive been well received? What about past hosts, do you give them an extra 10% off then? Also, do you count only commissionable sales? Since past hosts are able to purchase the host bonuses, we don't get commission on those, but they still pay for it, so it should count for them, right? So many questions! :D

Laurenncraigory said:
i would suggest the preferred customer card program...spend $25 and get a punch, fill the card and recieve free _______ or _____% off! have them be the one to keep track of it, if they want he prize, they'll keep it! Here is what I just now made all by myself so forgive me if it looks horrible, it was a made-in-5minutes type o deal. enjoy and let me know what you guys think of it....thx

I think it's awesome! Keeps customers loyal too. How'd you make it??? I want one. :)

Laurenncraigory said:
I originally created it in word, but it wouldn't let me post it here so I transferred it to pdf. I will e-mail it to you though and if anyone else wants it, I will be glad to e-mail it to you as well!

Me me me too! [email protected]

Thank you!

ChefSandyK said:
I use my computer to print the front of my Nancy's Artwork business cards. I then print my "preferred customer" blocks on the back of each card. (You can get the template from the site itself, or I'll attach to this if it will help.) To me, just starting out and trying to get my name "out there", EVERYONE is a preferred customer. If they buy at a show, they get the card. If they ask me about PC because of my totebag, I give them a card. If they look at me, I give them a card...lol. Here's my theory...they are more likely to keep my card if it has some value to them...the blocks on the back give it value. As for giving it to everyone...by the time the card is filled up, the person will have bought from me 8-10 times or so. I'm assumng this will be spaced over a year, at the VERY least. To only make 10% off an order is a small price to pay (in my opinion) for long-term customer loyalty.

Anyway, that's my take on it.

Have a great day,
Sandy

What goes in that left bottom corner? How do you print these out? I think it's great! What do you ladies give? How about a free cookbook?

Susan :)

With my cards, I just say FREE GIFT so I can pick and choose what I give...it doesn't limit me and this way, I can change it...what if I had classic batter bowl listed and the person already had like 3 classic batter bowls, then she wouldn't want to participate.

Susan....check your e-mail, I attached your cards!

Not there yet. :( Can you try again please (so excited!!!) Thank you!

punch cardsCould someone please please send me the punch cards. I cant get it to open. My email is [email protected]. Thanks so much in advance.

please email to meitotally LOVE it

HI! I know this is an old post but does anyone still have the punch cards? I cant get these to open. Thanks!!

I can't get them to open either:( What a great idea though, thanks for bumping up!

There was another thread on here somewhere with more variations of punch cards. Maybe do a search for frequent buyer cards or something like that??

Here's the thread
gilliandanielle said:
There was another thread on here somewhere with more variations of punch cards. Maybe do a search for frequent buyer cards or something like that??

Here's the thread she's referencing. It was easy for me to find because I posted on it!

HTH...

8:40 p.m. Suppose it would help if I actually put the thread on here! Sorry!!!!

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=9021

Last edited:
nikked said:
Here's the thread she's referencing. It was easy for me to find because I posted on it!

HTH...

8:40 p.m. Suppose it would help if I actually put the thread on here! Sorry!!!!

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=9021

What a dork am I:rolleyes: I posted on that thread too, & downloaded one of those!

I don't think this would make me order from a particular consultant. I think they usually order because their friend is hosting, and they want to support her. I think it might be alot of work without a reward.

Laurenncraigory said:
No problem...here's another one that I kind of "stole" from somewhere!!

I JUSt started using these YESTERDAY - I'll let you all know how they work out for me!!

Lauren,
I loved your idea too! Could you please e-mail it to me. I couldn't edit the info either. Thank-you!
[email protected]

powelljj said:
I have been tossing around the idea of using a club card for my customers where, when they spend a certain amount (I was thinking of $200-$250), I would give them a special product. I got the idea from Creative Memories, but that is a company thing, I have to come up with my own. I have a few questions about starting it though: 1) what happenes if past customers complain that their past purchases don't count? 2) what can I give that will make the customer happy AND not be too expensive for me? 3) should I let the customer keep track of the card, or should I?

I don't know if I should offer a percentage or dollar amount off their next purchase, or give them a free product. I can't afford to offer 1/2 off their
next order - what if someone orders $300?! I want something that will make them WANT to keep buying PC from ME, but a free season's best isn't going to do it. Help!

I've been wanting to come up with something myself...in fact, I started a thread a few months back. I think I'd offer past hosts OF MINE an extra punch. After all, THEY are why I am still in business today!

I'm worried what past customers would say...>I'm with you there. If they are at a show when I offer this card, and purchased something 2 months ago... should that count? What about 6 months ago? AHHH!!

I wouldn't offer 1/2 off... maybe $25 in free products, or $15 free products and free shipping... I don't know... whatever you can do.

What sounds better ..." Frequent Buyer Card" or "Preferred Customer Card" or "Customer Appreciation Card".... hmmm...

I want to print it on mailing labels and put it on the back of my business cards. So I don't want to punch holes in it... a stamp? My initials? I don't want them to be able to copy it... Maybe I should order from Nancy's Artwork little stamps(Food Chopper, etc)... are they small enough?? Do any of you have some of Nancy's smallest stamps?

Like someone else said, I have many questions. But I really think this is worth doing!

You can also order some stickers that fit on the back of your business cards from Nancy's artwork. You could just mark one of the boxes each time someone spends a certain amount.

ChefNic said:
I'm worried what past customers would say...>I'm with you there. If they are at a show when I offer this card, and purchased something 2 months ago... should that count? What about 6 months ago? AHHH!!

To me, now is the perfect time to start something like this. Then, you can state, "I'm trying something new this season. I'm really excited about it, and know you will be too. Don't be upset if you purchased something in the past from me. Everybody is starting off on the same level!"

If you really felt bad, you could offer previous guests an extra punch on their next order, but stress that's the only "free" punch being offered.

HTH!

So I bought the perfered customer stickers from Nancy's Artworks...... Only I guess I wasn't reading it very well becasue I didn't realize they were stickers until I got them.. so does anyone have any suggestions on what I could put them on??? Or something a little more catchy ..... I am creative here guys but I am running out of ideas...... Thanks inadvance for your help

i am brand new to the business but i just ordered my business cards with the boxes on the back so people will hang on to my card. Here is a jpg file. if anyone has Photoshop and wants a photoshop version PM me and I will send it to you.
businessback.jpg

Ithought about buying 3x5 cards and putting the stickers that I bought at Nancy's artwork on them and then trimming them down... does anyone have any other suggestions??!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • alidafrizzell