• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Send Paper Newsletters?

In summary, paper newsletters are sent to customers who do not have email addresses, but may be good customers. The determining factor is if the customer asks for it.
NooraK
Gold Member
I have some customers whom I don't have email addresses for. I was curious to know if anyone sends out paper newsletters to customers like that. If so, do you send it monthly? Quarterly? Or do you just send a mini at the beginning of each season? Do you have a determining criteria which customers receive snail mail? Certain $ amount spent? Past host? Recruit lead?

I know organization would be a big issue for me, although I'm sure I could put together some kind of an Excel spreadsheet for it.

NooraK said:
I have some customers whom I don't have email addresses for. I was curious to know if anyone sends out paper newsletters to customers like that. If so, do you send it monthly? Quarterly? Or do you just send a mini at the beginning of each season? Do you have a determining criteria which customers receive snail mail? Certain $ amount spent? Past host? Recruit lead?

I know organization would be a big issue for me, although I'm sure I could put together some kind of an Excel spreadsheet for it.

I know Rae sends one to her customers w/o email...check with her!

I'm curious too. I have some great customers in a neighboring county- but they are rural, so they are not on the internet much, if at all (many are older, more seasoned ladies :D). I'd be interested in how someone does paper-newsletters too.

TOO FUNNY! I seriously have been thinking about this for the past week or so! :) I too have customers that I would like to mail something to. I was thinking of doing something similar to my monthly Tasty Tidbits (since she has print ones), make some color print outs for better impact, then tri-fold and mail. Not sure that I would do it monthly, maybe quarterly. I wouldn't need too many since most get my newsletter via email.

Yep, Becky's right. I send out almost 50 paper newsletters via USPS every month in addition to the just under 200 I send via email. Basically they're the same newsletter. I just have to print the paper ones along with labels. The determining factor for me is if they ask. It's well worth it to me, since many of the people receiving my paper newsletter are good customers. One told me not long ago that when she sees my newsletter in her mail she stops by the mailbox and opens it to read it before she goes back into the house. That made my day.

Thank you, Rae!

I guess what it really comes down to is that I have to determine how many I would be looking at. Once I know that, I can determine whether it's worth the expense for me.

1. Can I receive a paper newsletter instead of an electronic one?

Yes, you can opt to receive a paper newsletter instead of an electronic one. Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know your preference.

2. How often are paper newsletters sent out?

Paper newsletters are sent out on a monthly basis. You can expect to receive one in your mailbox at the beginning of each month.

3. Is there a cost for receiving a paper newsletter?

No, there is no additional cost for receiving a paper newsletter. It is included in your subscription to our monthly newsletter.

4. Can I receive both a paper and electronic newsletter?

Yes, you can choose to receive both a paper and electronic newsletter if you prefer. Just let your consultant know and they can make sure you are added to both lists.

5. How can I sign up for a paper newsletter?

To sign up for a paper newsletter, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you would like to receive a paper newsletter instead of an electronic one. They will make sure you are added to the paper newsletter list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Pam6170
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • erinhoward