• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable and Creative Sticker Ideas for Your Catalog | Stacey's Tips

In summary, Stacey is looking for stickers for her catalog and was wondering if anyone had any ideas. She found a website that sells stickers, and also looked for sticker templates on Microsoft Office.
staceychef2005
i am looking for stickers for my catalog. I wanted to see if anyone has a layout or some ideals i can use for them. I am heading to office max on monday to pick up items. I was going to look for some blank stickers. I am looking for the cheaps way. Please let me know.

Stacey;)

It won't let me in.
Stacey

I use the Avery 5160's, 3 across... I use Microsoft Word's label maker wizard... I put:

Name
title
Phone email
Order online anytime 24/7 at
my website address

All centered, and I mix up the font from time to time.

I also make my own return address labels in Microsoft PictureIt using the logo downloaded from consultant's corner.

I wondered if that would happen, maybe try this?
groups.msn.com/welovepamperedcheftoo

I did stickers when I first started but then I found it easier and cheaper to get a stamp with my info on it. I ordered from www.rubberstampchamp.com. I ordered 2 - one with my name, title, Home and cell # and e-mail or personal website address from PC if you have one. Then I also have one for my return address that says Pampered Chef on the top line then my Name and address below. Hope that helps.
Terry

I was looking for like pick me up lines where i can put on the front of the catalog. Right now i don't have alot of money to order from nancy's artwork so that is why i was going to see if i can make them. I know there are going to be in the shape of the chef hat. I got some a while back but i am out. They was say "shop from your seat, not your feet". " You Book it I'LL cook it", and "15 guest get a a gift" and so on. I just wanted something more eye catching so if i leave a catalog at a dr office or someother place someone eye will catch it and say wow i should look thru that.

go to www.microsoftoffice.com and search the clipart !! I do labels in publisher and use clip art from microsoft !

If you do use and purchase the avery labels, they have their own Design Pro program, which is free to download and use, and it allows you to make all sorts of labels and whatnot.

I have even purchased some off brand business cards and it said in the directions what Avery business card template to use that is the same as the cards.

The program also has a lot of clipart, text design options, and whatnot. I have been quite pleased with what I have created with it thus far.

Here's a label I put on old catalogs.

Attachments

• labels-old catalog.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 713
try thisYou might also try stickingtobusiness.com, the have lots of cute stickers very reasonably priced. That's where I buy mine at.
Like someone else said, I also use Avery and print my own labels for catalogs. I had a self-inking stamp, but it kept smudging.

I make my own catalog stickers. Because I can't find the right size that are already cut out, I use the full page stickers and cut them myself (I have a paper cutter). I get twelve of these to a page. I like it because it tells people how they can order. By the way, not all the type is the same size and I made them in Microsoft Publisher.

Your Pampered Chef Consultant is:
Jeanine Larson
Consultant# ------ (I put this in case there are future promos where it's needed)
Place your order over the phone
or through my website:
555-123-4567
www.p--------c.b--/c--------

Print Artist too is greatWhat I like about this is that I found a great little Italian Chef that I use as my personal logo. The other thing is that unlike MicroSoft Word's program, I can save it, change the fonts, change the picture if I want and then too I have it for making flyers and banners and all sorts of other neat things.
They too support all sorts of shapes, and sizes of labels. The most common of course is the 5160. Also, check the store brand of labels as they are usually cheaper than the Avery ones. And if you go to Sam's Clubs, they have two packs of Avery's that cost so much less than two would cost at the Office Max or Office Depot.
Be inventive. Be unique. It gets you noticed. Now that I have said that, I need to go make something unique to get the word out that I need begining of the month shows.

I get the removeable stickers from Avery and print out the hostess specials for the month and put in catalog next to items. That way if the ladies are gabbing and miss the hostess special speech, they see it in the catalog. Good for book shows also. I also place a sticker right on the front of the catalog with my web site on it.

Thanks alot for the help. I guess i can try that soon as i get the stickers cause i when to office max and they was out of the stickers. I can't believe that
well i guess that is life.
stacey

1. What types of stickers does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of stickers such as ingredient and measurement conversion stickers, recipe stickers, and organizational labels for kitchen supplies and tools.

2. Are the stickers dishwasher and microwave safe?

Yes, all of our stickers are made with durable materials that are both dishwasher and microwave safe.

3. Can I customize the stickers with my own design or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer customization for our stickers. However, we are always open to new ideas and suggestions from our customers.

4. How do I apply the stickers to my kitchen supplies?

Our stickers are designed with a strong adhesive backing for easy application. Simply peel off the backing and carefully stick the sticker onto a clean and dry surface. Smooth out any bubbles or wrinkles for a secure adhesion.

5. Can I purchase the stickers separately or do I have to buy a Pampered Chef product to receive them?

Our stickers are available for purchase separately and can also be included as a bonus gift with certain Pampered Chef products. Check our website or catalog for current promotions and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns