• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Live in Las Vegas?

In summary, Las Vegas is not just a tourist destination, but also a thriving city with a population of over 650,000 people. The cost of living is lower than the national average, but housing and utilities can vary. The weather is hot and dry with very little rainfall. There are highly-rated schools in the area, including the fifth-largest school district in the US. The job market is diverse and has opportunities in tourism, hospitality, healthcare, and technology, with an unemployment rate below the national average.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I was wondering if anyone lives in Las Vegas? I live in Florida but my sister is doing a catalog show over there and I just looked up the tax rate on CC and it says the state tax is 7.5%. Does that mean that the sales tax and the S/H tax are both 7.5%? I live in Florida where the rates are 6%. Thanks for your help!
Kristi

Las Vegas7.5% sales tax only not on S/H. Hope this helps.

LitaQ

Do you know what the s/h tax rate is? Thanks for the info!

Kristi

hi I live in Las Vegas and both s/h tax and sales tax are 7.5 %.
Hope this helps Racheal

Thank you Rachel! That definitely helps!

Kristi

1. Does anyone actually live in Las Vegas?

Yes, Las Vegas is not just a tourist destination. It is also a thriving city with a population of over 650,000 people.

2. Is it expensive to live in Las Vegas?

The cost of living in Las Vegas is lower than the national average. However, the cost of housing and utilities can vary depending on the area and your lifestyle.

3. What is the weather like in Las Vegas?

Las Vegas has a desert climate with hot summers and mild winters. It is known for its sunny and dry weather, with very little rainfall.

4. Are there good schools in Las Vegas?

Yes, there are several highly-rated public and private schools in Las Vegas. The Clark County School District is the fifth-largest in the United States.

5. What is the job market like in Las Vegas?

The job market in Las Vegas is diverse, with opportunities in tourism, hospitality, healthcare, and technology industries. The unemployment rate is currently below the national average.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jdavis
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
EmilyStraw
  • alabama pc cons.