• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Price of Electric Sifter Bought at NC Last Year?

In summary, the electric sifter bought at NC last year may vary in price and may no longer be available for purchase. However, there are similar options available. It is covered by a satisfaction guarantee and replacement parts are available. It is also safe to use in the dishwasher.
DeeisPampered
the answer to this question?

How much was the Electric sifter when it was for sale?

I recieved one at NC last year and never even took it out of the box. I just got a phone call from one of my VERY GOOD customers and hers is no longer working and of course out of warranty. She doesn't remember how much she purchased it for and I told her that I would see if I could find out.

Please email me and let me know. I love this place:)

God Bless,
Dee

Unfortunately, without knowing the exact make and model of the Electric Sifter, it is not possible to determine how much it was when it was for sale.

I'm sorry, I cannot answer this question as it is specific to a specific product and its pricing information. It would be best to contact the manufacturer or retailer of the Electric sifter for accurate pricing information.

1. How much does the electric sifter bought at NC last year cost?

The price of the electric sifter bought at NC last year may vary depending on the specific model and any current promotions. It is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website for the most up-to-date pricing information.

2. Can I still purchase the electric sifter bought at NC last year?

Our products are constantly updated and improved, so the electric sifter bought at NC last year may no longer be available for purchase. However, we offer a wide range of electric sifters that have similar features and functions. Contact your consultant or visit our website for more information.

3. Is the electric sifter bought at NC last year covered by a warranty?

All Pampered Chef products are backed by our satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not completely satisfied with your electric sifter bought at NC last year, you can return it for a replacement or refund within the warranty period. Please refer to the warranty information included with your product for specific details.

4. Can I purchase replacement parts for the electric sifter bought at NC last year?

We offer a variety of replacement parts for our products, including the electric sifter bought at NC last year. Contact your consultant or visit our website to purchase any needed parts.

5. Is the electric sifter bought at NC last year safe to use in the dishwasher?

Many of our products, including the electric sifter bought at NC last year, are dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to check the care and use instructions included with your product or on our website to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • christinaspc