• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Guest & Host Specials - Help Brooke (Newbie) Out!

In summary, the May guest and host specials are the Bar Board and Quikit Knife, Coffee Cups and Square plates in pink and polka dots.
Brookeskitchen
what the May guest and host specials are? As I'm trying to line up shows for all three of my SS months, I have someone that might want to do a show in May, but I don't know what the specials are to entice her with. Does anyone have the flyer yet?

Thanks,

Brooke (newbie)

Help Whip Cancer...is the May Host Special. I believe that is the Bar Board and Quikit Knife, Coffee Cups and Square plates in pink and polka dots. I think there are a couple more, but I can't think of them.

Here they areHere they are.

Boomer Sooner

Shannon Overstreet

Let me try againTry this one.

Attachments

• gs_06may.pdf
    118.5 KB · Views: 430
  • hs_06may.pdf
    112.3 KB · Views: 402
thanks for posting those...HO has an issue with getting me my KCN before the last week of the month!

I feel dumb, but, where did you get this? I cannot seem to find it on the website!

KCN Mailing
soonerchef said:
thanks for posting those...HO has an issue with getting me my KCN before the last week of the month!

I just wanted to let you know that it is not HO's fault that you get your KCN at the end of the month....it happens to me too! I just got my February one yesterday, and I got my January one on Feb. 7...nice, huh?!?!

HO mails ALL the KCN's the 1st of the month....

Anyway, I called the Post Office...it has to do with where your mail gets sorted...I was told that is why I am not getting it sooner...also, HO doesn't pay to have these KCN's delivered by a certain date...on the back cover it says Standard in the postage box....that means it gets there when it gets there....

Just wanted to give you an FYI... :D I know it's a bummer! Thank goodness we can view it online...(I know it is not the same as having a hard copy, but it has to do for now...)

Jessica

chefmama said:
Anyway, I called the Post Office...it has to do with where your mail gets sorted...I was told that is why I am not getting it sooner...also, HO doesn't pay to have these KCN's delivered by a certain date...on the back cover it says Standard in the postage box....that means it gets there when it gets there....

Jessica

Thanks for letting me know, I figured that is why but it is hard to grasp when I live so close to HO and I get my show shipped when the shipment status still says "picking". I guess that's what you get when you live in a town that doesn't have their own Post Office! And yes, thankfully I can get it online!

Just and FYI, :D Consultants always get their KCN at the end of the month and directors get theirs at the begining of the month. They don't mail them at the same time and then say make sure these get out first.

Directors get their CN a week earlier than Consultants do. My Adv. Director usually sends out the information as soon as she gets it. Have you seen the NEW Consultant Specials?!!!!

I can't wait to share them with everyone! I have 3 very interested leads and I am going to contact them ASAP!!!! Have a GREAT weekend!

Attachments

• rp_06mar_may ~1.pdf
    150.6 KB · Views: 394
  • rp_06mar_recruit.pdf
    131 KB · Views: 348
I don't believe that consultants should be getting their KCN at the end of the month, KCN is to help consultants throughout the month that the issue is for...the tips that are in it usually pertain to that months specials or incentives. If we were supposed to receive it at the end of the month there would really be no purpose in getting it at all. Whenever I don't get my KCN by mid-month HO will send one out immediately with a big appology, just this month I had foot surgery and have more on my mind than my KCN so I didn't call until yesterday.

All the consultants that I know out here in California receive their KCN last week of the month, and the directors receive theirs the last week of the previous month. I just think that it is odd for it to take 3 weeks to deliver every month. I always look at in on the internet, and at cluster meetings, but I want to be director by nationals (just paid for my airfare, yeah! :D ), especially with this new promo. Then I can receive it right now and no have to wait. Feb KCN just came on Wed! Oh well! :D

KCN MailingI have called HO on this...I was told THEY mail out ALL consultants KCN the 1st of the month....

You are right, directors get it before consultants (usually the last week of the month prior...(i.e. February KCN gets to them the last week of January).

I am just repeating what I was told from HO and my Post Office..

One of my recruits who lives in VT got her February issue on Feb. 3.

;)

I didn't mean to make such a "hullabaloo" about this. I did e-mail HO yesterday and here is what they e-mailed me back...

"Thank you for contacting the Home Office. We appreciate you taking the
time to email us with your concern. The Monthly Newsletter goes out in
the mail the third week of the month for the next month issue and
Consultants should received their copy by the first of the month. We are
unsure of why you are getting them late, but we appreciate you letting
us know. We have a private vendor that does our mailings so it is hard
to say if it is the vendor or the Post Office. We will send another
issue of February as soon as possible. Please contact us early in march
if this continues and we will send that issue out also. "

So, pamperedalf you might want to contact HO as well if you are getting them that late. When I was in Las Vegas I always received mine a couple days after my director and always by the 5th of the month.

No "hullabaloo"..here... :cool:

Thanks for posting what the HO said in their email... :)

I totally agree that we as consultants should not be receiving our KCN's at the end of the month...it totally rots!

"We have a private vendor that does our mailings so it is hard
to say if it is the vendor or the Post Office." I would be interested to know if it were the vendor or PO. I was unaware they use a private vendor...hmmm...still could be the "sorting" post office on my end as that is what my post office seemed to think.

Have a great weekend.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for the info, I will be sure to let home office know when I get my KCN at the end of march. When I first started I did think it was funny that they would send that at the end of the month. Both my uplines said it was normal for consultants to get it at the end of the month. Thanks again ladies!!!!! :D

Question 1:

What are the current guest and host specials for the month of May?

The May guest special is a free 8" Cast Iron Skillet with a $75 purchase. The host special is a free Ultimate Mandoline with a $650 party and 2 bookings.

Question 2:

How can I earn the host special as a guest?

You can earn the host special by hosting a party with a minimum of $650 in sales and securing 2 additional party bookings. These requirements must be met within the month of May.

Question 3:

Can I combine the guest and host specials?

No, the guest and host specials cannot be combined. They are separate promotions and cannot be used in conjunction with each other.

Question 4:

Are there any restrictions on the free items from the guest and host specials?

The free items from the guest and host specials are subject to availability and may be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value. They also cannot be redeemed for cash or used towards a purchase.

Question 5:

How do I redeem the guest and host specials?

The guest special will automatically be added to your order once you have reached $75 in purchases. For the host special, your consultant will help you redeem it when you meet the requirements for hosting a party and securing 2 bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jessamary
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chef cathy