• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Linking to Shows on Your Website: A Guide for Confused Users

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of popular products such as the Mix N' Chop, Garlic Press, and Quick Cooker. They also offer a limited lifetime warranty and accept major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay as payment methods. They have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and offer the opportunity to host a party to earn free and discounted products.
Symara
Gold Member
:confused: Does anyone know how to link directly to a show on your website? Or do you just have to link it to your website and they do a search?

Ahhh, be careful w/links. You can only do links through email. If you do any online links w/out HO approval (like for fundraisers for a cause's site to your's) then you can get an internet violation notice that can cost you your business.

I've had 2. Once a wedding planner put a link to my site w/out me knowing it and the other was me saying I was a fan of PC on facebook.

They do it to insure fair and consistent practices...

This is for e-mail and invites for a catalog show. More specific, I'm doing a black friday show and I'm sending out e-mails and letters to those I have addresses but no e-mails.

Then type out the address. If it isn't automatic then highlight and right click. There should be something about creating a hyperlink.

It sounds to me like you just need the basic directions. Put your website on everything. Tell them to click order products and type in box 1. "order from a show" the host name or Fundraiser name.

Is that what you need?

i've already got that, i was just wondering if there was a way to go directly to the show if they put an address in their browser or clicked on it in an e-mail.

thanks though.

no, you can't directly link. It won't work.

The only way for it to work is to use the e-invitations from your PWS. You can set up the catalog show on your PWS and the e-invitations will be catalog show specific, and will link to your site referencing that specific show.

What are the most popular products at Pampered Chef?

Some of our top selling products include our Mix N' Chop, Garlic Press, and Quick Cooker.

Does anyone know if Pampered Chef offers a warranty on their products?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our products. If you experience any issues, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

What payment methods does Pampered Chef accept?

We accept all major credit cards, as well as PayPal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.

Does anyone know if Pampered Chef has a return policy?

Yes, we have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the item for a full refund or exchange.

What is the process for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

To host a party, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. The consultant will provide you with a link to share with your guests for online ordering, or they can take orders in person at the party. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yankeeinontario
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom