• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the PC Family: Get Spring Catalogs and Paperwork in Your Starter Kit!

In summary, the starter kit for joining the Pampered Chef business includes top-selling products, catalogs, order forms, training materials, and business supplies. The cost to join is $109, which also includes access to exclusive training and support. The products in the starter kit can be customized up to a total value of $100. The kit will be shipped within 3-5 business days and there is a minimum sales requirement of $150 every three months to maintain an active status as a PC consultant.
kitchenmom
Hello, Ladies! I have found this board to be the BEST source of info for me and I have decided to join the PC family..I will be signing my agreement at my party next week!! Question I have is this... Will I get the NEW Spring catalogs and paperwork in my Starter Kit? I have already booked 6 catalog shows and I want these hosts to have the current catalogs! Thanks! :)

YesI believe you will be getting the new paperwork in your kit.

Welcome to the family.

:D

1. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a selection of our top-selling products, catalogs, order forms, training materials, and business supplies to help you get started with your Pampered Chef business.

2. How much does it cost to join the PC family?

The cost to join the PC family is $109, which covers the cost of your starter kit and gives you access to exclusive training and support from our team.

3. Can I customize the products in my starter kit?

Yes, you can customize your starter kit by choosing products with a total value of up to $100. This allows you to choose the products that best fit your cooking and selling style.

4. How long does it take to receive the starter kit?

Once you sign up to join the PC family, your starter kit will be shipped to you within 3-5 business days. You will receive a tracking number via email so you can track the delivery of your kit.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement to maintain my PC business?

Yes, as a PC consultant, you will need to maintain a minimum of $150 in sales every three months to remain active. However, with our top-quality products and training, we are confident that you will easily meet this requirement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Kellysays2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
urbnk8