• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tracking Online Orders: How to Monitor Purchases on Your Website

As a consultant, the pampered chef will only accept Pampered chef debit or credit cards...this does not apply to customers, they may use regular cards. The debit card makes life wonderful!!! It is a number given to you that goes through your bank just as your normal bank debit card works, but you can't use this card in stores...it is strictly for Pampered Chef. After you have your debit card, I would STRONGLY reccommend signing up for direct deposit. If you don't, your commission check will be sent out via snail mail on the 8th of every month as with direct deposit, it is in your account on the 8th of every month. There is also a mid-
jenniferlynne
How do you know when someone places an order on your website. Do you just find out when you get your two week statement, or do you get an email telling you? I just started my website and passed out my info to about 800+ people last night at a Taste of Home Show. Several people acted like they were going to order through my website.

You receive an email. I don't know about the US, but here in Canada when an order is placed via your personal website, we still have to send it through PP - it doesn't go directly.

works the same here. When someone orders on the website, not thru a show, you get an email about someone placing an individual order.

Ok, thanks. I wasn't sure how that worked.

Do you have to put it through PP or does an individual website order go directly to PC?

dawn424383 said:
Do you have to put it through PP or does an individual website order go directly to PC?

It will go straight to HO and they will send you an email telling you who ordered off your site and what they ordered.

HTH
Tracy

website?:confused: When are you able to get a website? And how do you go about getting one?
I am new here and haven't received my kit yet, and just wondered about this
because I see a lot of consultants with their own websites.

Nicolle,

You can sign up for a personal website on Consultant's Corner. I think you need a PC debit card to do that. If you haven't signed up for a debit card yet, do that too! :)

debit card??Could anyone tell me how exactly the debit card works??? I am sorry
if I keep asking silly questions :(

Do you have your consultant number and password yet? This is something they'll email you if you did your agreement online. If you don't have it yet, it usually comes 24-48 hours after they process your agreement. Once you get this and can access consultant's corner, that's where you can apply for your debit card. They'll send you your debit card and debit card number in the mail which can take a week, but after about 3-4 days you can call the Home Office and see if they've processed it yet and they can give you the debit card number. Hope that helps! Your questions aren't silly....you're new at this! Don't worry about it!

nicolles27 said:
Could anyone tell me how exactly the debit card works??? I am sorry
if I keep asking silly questions :(

As a consultant, the pampered chef will only accept Pampered chef debit or credit cards...this does not apply to customers, they may use regular cards. The debit card makes life wonderful!!! It is a number given to you that goes through your bank just as your normal bank debit card works, but you can't use this card in stores...it is strictly for Pampered Chef. After you have your debit card, I would STRONGLY reccommend signing up for direct deposit. If you don't, your commission check will be sent out via snail mail on the 8th of every month as with direct deposit, it is in your account on the 8th of every month. There is also a mid-month date, but I am not sure what it is as I have only made month-end cut offs so far. These just help things out a little better and make life more conveinient. I hope this helps explain a little better!

1. How do I track my order on the Pampered Chef website?

To track your order on our website, click on the "My Account" link at the top of our homepage. From there, you can log in to your account and view your recent orders. Click on the order you wish to track and you will see the current status of your purchase.

2. Can I track my order without logging in to my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can track your order without logging in by entering your order number and email address on our Order Status page. This will give you the most up-to-date information on your purchase.

3. How often is the tracking information updated?

The tracking information is updated in real-time as your order is processed and shipped. However, it may take up to 24 hours for the tracking information to appear on our website.

4. Can I make changes to my order while it is being tracked?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but please keep in mind that changes may not be possible if your order has already been shipped.

5. What should I do if my tracking information shows that my order has been delivered, but I have not received it?

If your tracking information shows that your order has been delivered but you have not received it, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will work with the shipping carrier to investigate the issue and ensure that you receive your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire