• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will PC Release 2006 Incentive Calculator and Spring Catalog Discounts?

In summary, the 2006 incentive calculator should be available in the next few weeks, and information about ordering the spring catalogs and product groups at a discount will be available in the back office. Paperwork will also be available in the back office or through your upline. Changeover kits will automatically be mailed to all active consultants.
its_me_susan
I'm sorry I don't know where else to post this. I'm in my 5th month, and this is my first "change over" ~ do you know when PC

* will start listing 2006 incentive calculator?

* will we be able to order the spring catalogs and products groups at a discount?

* make the paperwork available?

Thanks all.
:)

Paperwork will be avaliable near the end of the month. Wait for your changeover kit to arrive and it will give you the date for sure. You will also need this to get the numbers for the new paperwork/supply order forms. Also i think that the changeovers usually happen around the 10th of the month, but not sure. Also you cannot order catalogs at a discount, but they will send you a package of them with the changeover kit.

jmabner said:
Paperwork will be avaliable near the end of the month. Wait for your changeover kit to arrive and it will give you the date for sure. You will also need this to get the numbers for the new paperwork/supply order forms. Also i think that the changeovers usually happen around the 10th of the month, but not sure. Also you cannot order catalogs at a discount, but they will send you a package of them with the changeover kit.

Thank you so much! Do the changeover kits automatically come to us? That's what I was hoping to order. :)

Changeover kits are automatically mailed to all active consultants.

Hello! Congratulations on your 5th month as a Pampered Chef consultant! I'm happy to help answer your questions about the upcoming changes. The 2006 incentive calculator should be available in the next couple of weeks, so keep an eye out for it. As for ordering the spring catalogs and product groups at a discount, that information should be available in your back office soon. And as for paperwork, it should also be available in your back office or you can contact your upline for assistance. I hope this helps and best of luck with your business!

1. Does anyone know when the next Pampered Chef sale will be?

Our sales are typically announced through our email newsletter and social media channels. To stay updated on our upcoming sales, make sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media.

2. Does anyone know when the new Pampered Chef products will be released?

We release new products throughout the year, so there isn't a specific date for all new products. However, you can always check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for the latest product releases.

3. Does anyone know when the Pampered Chef catalog will be updated?

Our catalogs are typically updated twice a year, in the spring and fall. However, we also release seasonal and holiday catalogs throughout the year. You can check our website for the most up-to-date catalogs or contact a consultant for more information.

4. Does anyone know when the next Pampered Chef party will be?

Pampered Chef parties can be hosted anytime and anywhere, so there isn't a set date for when the next party will be. However, you can contact a consultant to schedule a party for yourself or with a group of friends.

5. Does anyone know when the Pampered Chef website will be updated with new recipes?

We are constantly adding new recipes to our website, typically on a weekly basis. You can also find a variety of recipes on our social media channels and through our email newsletters. Keep an eye out for new and delicious recipes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
  • elisha
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
WendyAebi
  • imcooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies