• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does anyone know when...

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
I'm sorry I don't know where else to post this. I'm in my 5th month, and this is my first "change over" ~ do you know when PC

* will start listing 2006 incentive calculator?

* will we be able to order the spring catalogs and products groups at a discount?

* make the paperwork available?

Thanks all.
:)

jmabner

Jan 4, 2005
Paperwork will be avaliable near the end of the month. Wait for your changeover kit to arrive and it will give you the date for sure. You will also need this to get the numbers for the new paperwork/supply order forms. Also i think that the changeovers usually happen around the 10th of the month, but not sure. Also you cannot order catalogs at a discount, but they will send you a package of them with the changeover kit.

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
jmabner said:
Paperwork will be avaliable near the end of the month. Wait for your changeover kit to arrive and it will give you the date for sure. You will also need this to get the numbers for the new paperwork/supply order forms. Also i think that the changeovers usually happen around the 10th of the month, but not sure. Also you cannot order catalogs at a discount, but they will send you a package of them with the changeover kit.

Thank you so much! Do the changeover kits automatically come to us? That's what I was hoping to order. :)