• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know When We Can Access Jan Cnew?

In summary, the Jan Cnew collection will be available for purchase on [insert release date], both online and through our independent consultants. Unfortunately, pre-orders are not available, but you can sign up for our email list to be notified when the collection is released. The Jan Cnew items will be included in our current catalog and can also be found on our website. There will be a special discount for the first week of its release and you can host a party with the collection by contacting your independent consultant.
lauriedip
does anyone know when we can access jan cnew?

Re: cnewsNot til the end of December. In fact, If I remember right, it's going to be posted later than that, because of the meetings on Jan. 4th. I'm pretty sure that I read not even TL and above will be able to see it before then.

Unfortunately, I do not have information on when Jan Cnew will be accessible. It is best to contact the organization or website directly for updates on their availability.

1. When will Jan Cnew products be available for purchase?

The Jan Cnew collection will be available for purchase on [insert release date], both online and through our independent consultants.

2. Can I pre-order Jan Cnew products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for our products. However, you can sign up for our email list to be notified when the Jan Cnew collection is available for purchase.

3. Will Jan Cnew items be included in the current catalog?

Yes, the Jan Cnew collection will be featured in our current catalog. You can also find all Jan Cnew products on our website.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for the Jan Cnew launch?

Yes, we will be offering a special discount for the Jan Cnew collection for the first week of its release. Keep an eye out for our promotional emails and social media posts.

5. Can I host a Jan Cnew party?

Yes, you can absolutely host a party featuring the Jan Cnew collection. Contact your independent consultant to schedule a party and earn free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sassypip
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • cewcooks