• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Questions About Trip Points & Inactivity in New Career Plan

In summary, trip points are earned by Pampered Chef consultants for meeting sales and recruiting goals and can be redeemed for trips to different destinations. The required number of trip points varies depending on the destination, but it is typically 3,000 points. If trip point goals are not met in a month, no points will be earned, but there is no penalty. Trip points cannot be transferred to other consultants and will be lost if a consultant becomes inactive in the new career plan. It is important to maintain activity in the career plan to continue earning and redeeming trip points.
Does anyone know if you go inactive under the new career plan will you loose your points for the trips?

Re: Inactive????My recruit is going inactive.....which means I will not meet my requirements as team lead.....I know that means my override is gone, and possibly my title too........I just signed another recruit today....will that help avoid the above? Anyone know?

Re: Inactive????
cincychef said:
Does anyone know if you go inactive under the new career plan will you loose your points for the trips?

The rules say "Only active Consultants in good standing throughout the incentive period and at the time the award takes place are eligible to participate in the 2009 incentive program."

The question is is being inactive for one month considered "not being in good standing"?

Re: Inactive????There is also a buffer time in which you maintain your title. Call Solution Center!

Re: Inactive????You keep your trip points, but you must be active at the end of the earning period (December) as well as at the time of the trip in order to actually take it.

Re: Inactive????
chefann said:
You keep your trip points, but you must be active at the end of the earning period (December) as well as at the time of the trip in order to actually take it.

Thanks Ann, a consultant called me at midnight with the question and I did not know and could not find the answer!

1. What are trip points and how do I earn them?

Trip points are points that Pampered Chef consultants can earn by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals. These points can be redeemed for trips to exciting destinations around the world. To earn trip points, you must achieve specific sales and recruiting levels each month.

2. How many trip points do I need to earn to qualify for a trip?

The number of trip points required to qualify for a trip varies depending on the destination. Typically, you will need to earn at least 3,000 trip points to qualify for a trip. However, this number may be higher for certain trips or promotions.

3. What happens if I don't meet my trip point goals in a month?

If you do not meet your trip point goals in a month, you will not earn any trip points for that month. However, you can still work towards earning trip points in future months by meeting your goals. There is no penalty for not earning trip points in a particular month.

4. Can I transfer trip points to another consultant?

No, trip points cannot be transferred to another consultant. Trip points are earned and redeemed on an individual basis and cannot be shared or transferred.

5. What happens to my trip points if I become inactive in the new career plan?

If you become inactive in the new career plan, you will lose any trip points that you have not yet redeemed. It is important to maintain your activity in the new career plan to continue earning and redeeming trip points for exciting trips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
hmolah
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat