1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Does anyone know if you go inactive under the new career plan will you

1. cincychef

cincychef Advanced Member

Does anyone know if you go inactive under the new career plan will you loose your points for the trips?

Apr 30, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Re: Inactive????

My recruit is going inactive.....which means I will not meet my requirements as team lead.....I know that means my override is gone, and possibly my title too........I just signed another recruit today....will that help avoid the above? Anyone know?

3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

The rules say "Only active Consultants in good standing throughout the incentive period and at the time the award takes place are eligible to participate in the 2009 incentive program."

The question is is being inactive for one month considered "not being in good standing"?

4. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

There is also a buffer time in which you maintain your title. Call Solution Center!

May 1, 2009
  5. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

You keep your trip points, but you must be active at the end of the earning period (December) as well as at the time of the trip in order to actually take it.

May 1, 2009
  6. cincychef

cincychef Advanced Member

Thanks Ann, a consultant called me at midnight with the question and I did not know and could not find the answer!

May 1, 2009
Have something to add?