• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Incentives: Nov & Dec Update

In summary, the current recruit incentives for the months of November and December include a sign-on bonus of $500 for new hires and a referral bonus of $250 for current employees. To qualify for the sign-on bonus, you must be hired between November 1st and December 31st and complete the onboarding process within that time frame. Unfortunately, you can only receive one of the two bonuses and the referred individual must be a new hire and meet all qualifications. Bonuses will be received in the first paycheck after starting work, but are subject to taxes and withholdings.
lauriedip
does anyone know if we'll have any recruit incentives in nov. or dec.?

Re: recruitWe do have a recruit incentive in November...recruits who sign, and the recruiters will earn a special new Spring Product.

Re: recruit
ChefBeckyD said:
We do have a recruit incentive in November...recruits who sign, and the recruiters will earn a special new Spring Product.

That's what I thought. I couldn't find my CN! UG!

Re: recruitQuick question....how long does it take for a recruit to get their kit?

Re: recruit4-7 days usually. Once she has her consultant number and password, she can log in and check shipment status. She'll be able to see when it was shipped and when it's expected to arrive.

Re: recruitThe November CN is only available the "sneaky way"! :) It's in there.

Re: recruit
pcchefjane said:
The November CN is only available the "sneaky way"! :) It's in there.

Directors get them before everyone else.

Re: recruitsorry for the dumb question-whats a CN?

Re: recruitConsultant News....our monthly publication....usually get a hard copy, and it's usually available online by the 2nd or 3rd day of each month

Re: recruitRemember last year's special Spring product for recruiters and recruits who qualified in their first 30 days was the white DCB. Not too shabby!

What are the current recruit incentives for the months of November and December?

The current recruit incentives for November and December include a sign-on bonus of $500 for all new hires and a referral bonus of $250 for current employees who refer a new hire.

How do I qualify for the sign-on bonus?

To qualify for the sign-on bonus, you must be a new hire who is hired between November 1st and December 31st. You must also complete your onboarding process and start working within the specified time frame.

Can I receive both the sign-on bonus and the referral bonus?

Unfortunately, you can only receive one of the two bonuses. If you are a new hire referred by a current employee, you will only receive the sign-on bonus. If you are referred by a current employee and also qualify for the referral bonus, you will receive the higher of the two bonuses.

Are there any restrictions on who I can refer for the referral bonus?

No, there are no restrictions on who you can refer for the referral bonus. However, the referred individual must be a new hire and must meet all qualifications for the position they are hired for.

When will I receive my sign-on or referral bonus?

You will receive your sign-on or referral bonus in your first paycheck after completing your onboarding process and starting work. Please note that bonuses are subject to taxes and other withholdings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • chefheidi2003