• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

UPS Operating Hours During Holidays: What You Need to Know

In summary, UPS operates on all weekdays and Saturdays during the holiday season, but not on Sundays. They also have modified operating hours and are closed on major holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day. However, they will still make deliveries on the day before a major holiday, but with potential modified hours and cut-off times. Scheduling pickups and deliveries during the holidays is still possible, but with limited availability and modified hours. UPS makes every effort to deliver packages on time during the holidays, but there may be some delays due to increased volume and potential weather delays. It is recommended to track your package and contact UPS for any updates or concerns.
PamperedPrincess74
Does anyone know if UPS is operating tomorrow? I know USPS is closed, but I wasn't sure about UPS and I can't find any information on their website.

my guess is they are running. They deliver on Christmas day for goodness sakes. lol :D

I used to be a supervisor at UPS....the only holidays they observe are the BIG ones. Even if many of the businesses they pick up from are closed, we would still run through boxes. Our volume was light but we still moved boxes!

1. When does UPS operate during the holidays?

UPS operates on all weekdays during the holiday season, which typically runs from November through December. They also operate on Saturdays during this time, but not on Sundays.

2. Are there any changes to UPS operating hours during major holidays?

Yes, UPS does have some changes to their operating hours during major holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day. On these days, UPS will be closed and will not be making any deliveries.

3. Will UPS still deliver packages on the day before a major holiday?

Yes, UPS will still make deliveries on the day before a major holiday. However, they may have modified hours or earlier cut-off times for pickup and delivery. It is best to check with your local UPS store or their website for specific details.

4. Can I schedule a pickup or delivery during the holidays?

Yes, you can still schedule a pickup or delivery during the holidays. However, there may be limited availability and modified hours. It is recommended to plan ahead and schedule as early as possible to ensure your package is picked up or delivered on time.

5. Will my package be delivered on time during the holidays?

UPS makes every effort to deliver packages on time during the holidays. However, due to increased volume and potential weather delays, there may be some delays in delivery. It is best to track your package and contact UPS for any updates or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ellabug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • MissChef